F1 2023 Season

hobbers

Look at how Perez managed to not turn in on Leclerc there.

That’s why he won’t get a penalty

Abizzz

I wouldn't deny Checo or Charles a win here, but seeing all the seething online makes me hope Max wins this and see the interweb explode with hatred.
Please we've seen them gift the man a championship. This is a easy Sunday morning whatever happens here ;)

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
I wouldn't deny Checo or Charles a win here, but seeing all the seething online makes me hope Max wins this and see the interweb explode with hatred.
Yeah, because Max hasn't got any wins this year already, it would be great to see him win again!

Feck all the haters!

hobbers

Give vegas it’s due, it’s not been totally awful.

But what a shit circuit. DRS passing snooze fest except for Max

pauldyson1uk

Nah I dont hate him , I am not a fan , but if he does win, it will be a good win for him, he made a mistake ( maybe I am not so sure ) in turn 1, the contact with Russell after watching a few time was yeah maybe Russell's fault, but like turn 1 not so sure, other than that a decent race for him.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
damn it leclerc, just give the postion to perez on a plate
It was always going to happen with older tyres. But he also gets quite nervous when he has Red Bull behind, Sainz is much better at defending lately.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
Nah I dont hate him , I am not a fan , but if he does win, it will be a good win for him, he made a mistake ( maybe I am not so sure ) in turn 1, the contact with Russell after watching a few time was yeah maybe Russell's fault, but like turn 1 not so sure, other than that a decent race for him.
That's a very balanced take. I hope more people will see it that way. He def had to work for it. Some great racing today from several drivers.

dinostar77

the 4d chess from max, smash into russell, take minimum damage, cause a safety car. change his tyres and still get past leclerc and perez was genius. :lol:

Abizzz

the 4d chess from max, smash into russell, take minimum damage, cause a safety car. change his tyres and still get past leclerc and perez was genius.
The way these RB have been driving after damage these past years is unreal. Nearly as impressive as their overall speed. (Wing damage might just not be the same in the ground effect era though)