F1 2023 Season

dinostar77

"Max we have a lead of 23 seconds over P2, can you slow down as we are embaressing the rest of the grid?"

"I cant drive any slower, want me to get out and push it?"

:lol:

They will remain unbeaten all season barring mechanical failure.

Krits

Missed the race. What happened to Sainz? Didn't expect him to drop back behind the Mercs. Sigh.

NK86

Could Mercs run Max close towards the end of the season if they keep progressing like this? AM has upgrades coming so maybe Alonso could get a win this season hopefully.

Ferrari might as well start focusing on 2026 as they have fecked up big time.

pauldyson1uk

Could Mercs run Max close towards the end of the season if they keep progressing like this? AM has upgrades coming so maybe Alonso could get a win this season hopefully.

I think Monaco was Alonso’s only chance of a race win this season.

dinostar77

I doubt it due to the budget restraints. Mercedes wanted to change the front pull rods to push rods (getting closer to RedBull anti-dive), but that would involve a chassis change and it cant be done within this season budget.

Also RB can make a much earlier start on next years car as they are in a different catergory of racing at the moment with max (not perez). So RB could retain or extend their advantage next season.

NK86

I doubt it due to the budget restraints. Mercedes wanted to change the front pull rods to push rods (getting closer to RedBull anti-dive), but that would involve a chassis change and it cant be done within this season budget.

Also RB can make a much earlier start on next years car as they are in a different catergory of racing at the moment with max (not perez). So RB could retain or extend their advantage next season.
Cheers mate. You bring some good insights to the development and cars. Think budget will be the main issue for the Mercs, unlike Ferrari, who could not get it right even if they threw more money at the problem. They are like us under Woodward and Glazers.

dinostar77

Canada next gp, one of the fastest on the calender. Expect the RB to go win easily by driving around as slowly as possible.

Lets hope for torrential rain to give AM/Mercedes and Ferrari a sporting chance.

Kanu

Supports
Feyenoord & United
Enjoy it while it lasts guys. Verstappen is the GOAT

hobbers

We’ll hopefully see if he can win a fair championship without the fastest car. In four/ five years, the debate can start.
Almost sounds like you're saying Schumacher and Hamilton and Alonso and Vettel havent won fair championships.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
Random but interesting observation that in our Superbru league there’s only 3 Mercedes and 1 Red Bull fan. Majority are McLaren funnily enough.

Telsim

Verstappen solidifying his place as one of the true goats of the sport. Absolute beast, just light-years ahead of everyone else.