F1 2023 Season

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
If Hulk had pitted a lap earlier, he might have taken both Aston’s. Great race in the end there. Think Ocon just stayed ahead over the line against Russell?

Sonny1972

i knew i was nuts when the squirrels started stari
Dilano van 't Hoff: 18-year-old Formula Regional driver dies after accident at Spa-Francorchamps
Dilano van 't Hoff has died after a multi-car collision at Spa-Francorchamps; The 18-year-old, who won the 2021 F4 Spanish Championship, was driving for MP Motorsport in the Formula Regional European Championship.

Zlaatan

Parody Account
Apart from Leclerc having a poor day I really enjoyed that, great racing from start to finish.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
Apart from Leclerc having a poor day I really enjoyed that, great racing from start to finish.
This caveat seems to be required all too often. Leclerc was excellent wheel to wheel with Max early last year but he seems to have lost that a bit. It doesn’t help though thar he seems to need to wrestle that car even in a straight line.

dinostar77

Missed the sprint race, read up on bbc f1 about it. Was Perez manouver shitty or is max upset that someone passed him and it was his teammate?

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Missed the sprint race, read up on bbc f1 about it. Was Perez manouver shitty or is max upset that someone passed him and it was his teammate?
No, it was a silly and potentially very dangerous move by Perez. Max went onto the grass and it could have been nasty. Don't know why anyone is having a go at Max, but not surprised in this thread really.