Let them run on full wets before calling safety car ffs

United Hobbit

Luck for RB with the virtual SC letting them put full wets on

FFS red flag it was getting exciting make them put full wets on. It's pathetic

hobbers

Red bull fighting with Alpha tauri for worst decision ever

Though Alonso second place is fantastic

Balljy

It's stupid that cars stay out on inters because of a possible red flag. Perez shouldn't be penalized for doing the right thing for the conditions.

dinostar77

RB could get lucky with a countback if race doesnt restart. Perez goes back to 2nd.

pacifictheme

It's stupid that cars stay out on inters because of a possible red flag. Perez shouldn't be penalized for doing the right thing for the conditions.
Yes he should. Just unlucky. He gambled earlier in the race and it paid off, now it hasn't.

United Hobbit

If they'd left them to put full wets on we wouldn't have needed the red flag.

Can see why Max is questioning it just make them put full wets on they're going off because they had the wrong tyre

dinostar77

Now, if you werent allowed to change tyres under a red flag, both RBs would be fecked at the restart.

Balljy

Yes he should. Just unlucky. He gambled earlier in the race and it paid off, now it hasn't.
Only because the other drivers stayed on inters in wet conditions though. It wasn't a racing decision by them, just the danger of a red flag so unsafe.

Dan_F

For the safety of Zhou, i think red flag is correct
I think this is it. They don’t want another car aquaplaning under the safety car and going straight into him.

Would be my guess anyway. Surely they can’t just be red flagging because of the rain.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
This rain is pretty heavy. They already raced in rain at the start of the race so a bit of a silly comment really.
I've seen racing in heavier, prolonged rain. This was a downpour for a couple of mins. Pathetic decision, sums up the entire season tbh. I really detest this 'sport' now.