F1 2023 Season

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
Sainz driver of the day for me. Despite a shitstick of a team, he basically played an absolute blinder as a driver through the whole race, but especially backing up to give Norris DRS. That’s why he kept first.

Leg-End

Russell didn’t do enough there and then binned it for no real reason.

If Hamilton was in front, probably could have won that.

gormless

Hamilton was quicker than Russell at the end there. Think he potentially could have got Lando if he had 3 laps to have a go at him.
Very smart from Sainz, who isn’t normally brilliant with his race craft

Evans999

Fantastic Carlos, looked after his tyres, backed up Lando giving DRS. He won't have a better win than that. Top work

hobbers

Russell is a chronic bottler in racing. Has to be said.

Captain qualifier.

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
Almost feel like Hamilton was the one who actually had the pace to potentially get around them, would have been interesting to see if he could have done it in another lap

Dan_F

Such a shame we couldn’t see any wheel to wheel racing between the top four in the last five laps. I think Hamilton would have been able to get past Norris. He was massively quicker than Russell in those last 20 laps.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
Almost feel like Hamilton was the one who actually had the pace to potentially get around them, would have been interesting to see if he could have done it in another lap
He defo did. He caught Russell despite same tyres and being 5 seconds behind after the stop. He might have still struggled to get past with Norris being given DRS from Sainz but I think he might have made a better job of it. And certainly not ended up in the wall.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Great race, so smart and good drive from Sainz, but he should thank Leclerc a lot! Same as Norris should thank Sainz for slowing down in that last lap, he didn't have to do that in the final lao.

But Mercedes are much quicker than Ferrari in race pace, it's not even close. Not just because they had better tyres obviously.