F1 2023 Season

hobbers

Leclerc and Norris literally wheel to wheel swapping positions but nah let's focus on watching an Alfa Romeo doing nothing.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Pitting while driving quick in first stint was stupid as feck, looks like Red Bulls were only smart team today.

Amar__

Supports
MK Dons
Leclerc and Norris literally wheel to wheel swapping positions but nah let's focus on watching an Alfa Romeo doing nothing.
They didn't even show replay of those overtakes, just the last lap. I guess you noticed it on sideboards same as me.

Amar__

Supports
MK Dons
How hard is to follow the gaps and focus on expected overtakes before they happen?

Jerch

Weirdly Hamilton took a similar line that Verstappen took through Copse in 2021. Looks like Russel had a touch of understeer mid corner, difficult to tell with the limited onboards so far.
What are you on. Lewis had no one inside in Copse in 2021, Russell had Verstappen and was wheel to wheel with him.

Clear mistake from Lewis, in both cases if, you were confused about it.

pauldyson1uk

Weirdly Hamilton took a similar line that Verstappen took through Copse in 2021. Looks like Russel had a touch of understeer mid corner, difficult to tell with the limited onboards so far.
I would love to agree with you, but I cant, that was 100% on Lewis, Russell had nowhere to go
Lewis will get a penalty in the next race, I am sure of it.

goalscholes

"Taken out by my own teammate" Give me a break, fecking hell. This guy
I imagine he didn’t know Max was inside Russell and thought he didn’t stick close enough to the inside. We’ll see if he apologises when he’s seen it back.

Amar__

Supports
MK Dons
Wait, it's not 20 race laps, but 20 laps regarding total age of the tires?

Leg-End

Hamilton has taken the blame for the incident but I guess that will be ignored. Talk of his demise is very premature, George is winning the quali battle but getting owned in race trim and points totals.

Anytime Russell gets near a bit of pressure he shits himself and throws it at the scenery, pressure off now so probably a 4th here if he keeps his head down.

Amar__

Supports
MK Dons
Alonso sleeping again today. And should probably get a penalty for that return to the track.

Russel will win driver of the day if he doesn't crash in last lap.

pauldyson1uk

Hamilton has taken the blame for the incident but I guess that will be ignored. Talk of his demise is very premature, George is winning the quali battle but getting owned in race trim and points totals.

Anytime Russell gets near a bit of pressure he shits himself and throws it at the scenery, pressure off now so probably a 4th here if he keeps his head down.
Lewis has been blame pretty much 100% on here, he was trying to get though a gap that was not there.
I am a Lewis fan I dont hide it, but I have to agree with you, his frustration with the car is forced him into manovers that really he should not be doing.
For me Russell is lacking that last bit to make him a WC driver