F1 2023 Season

Ahmer Baig

Hamilton being out in Q2 makes the Ferrari vs Merc battle tomorrow abit more spicy after Sainz was out in Q1.

hobbers

All resting on Leclerc and Russell's shoulders in Q3. If either of them feck up and dont qualify in the top 4, that's probably their teams chances cooked.

United Hobbit

:lol:

At least we were both equally dumb
My only consolation :lol: Max was toiling away, should have known he'd turn it around

Urgh that AM just pulled out in front of Charles watch it cause a yellow flag given how this weekend is going...

hobbers

Beautiful stuff Charles.

Another qualy shocker from Sergio, what a surprise

hp88

Perez man, even with his deleted track time he's just not good enough, at least make it competitive and stay within couple of hundreds of your teammate.

dinostar77

Perez man, even with his deleted track time he's just not good enough, at least make it competitive and stay within couple of hundreds of your teammate.
imagine if it were leclerc in that other redbull.....

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
When does CH have enough of Perez? Hes fired people very easily before...
Think the only thing keeping him in that seat as has been rumored is an iron clad contract brought about by the massive sponsorship money he brings in. He basically has the direct support of the world's richest man. I don't want to call Checo a for pay driver because he clearly earned a lot of it on the track - but it probably is what extended his stay.

Max's insane consistency is ironically keeping some of the pressure of him imho because he basically never has to pick up the scraps and can continue to plug away without any real impact on the WDC or even WCC.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
Should be fun at least to see what Sainz and Hamilton and Perez do from their starting positions. Lots of opportunity to overtake at Abu Dhabi I guess.

The Firestarter

Think the only thing keeping him in that seat as has been rumored is an iron clad contract brought about by the massive sponsorship money he brings in. He basically has the direct support of the world's richest man. I don't want to call Checo a for pay driver because he clearly earned a lot of it on the track - but it probably is what extended his stay.

Max's insane consistency is ironically keeping some of the pressure of him imho because he basically never has to pick up the scraps and can continue to plug away without any real impact on the WDC or even WCC.
Didn't know Musk cared about F1 let alone Perez

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Fair play to Hulk on his first year back too
Yeah definitely. The Merc one caught me off guard. I mean, I watch all the qualifying but I just assumed that Hamilton was in front by a few. I think the fact that he's doing well in the championship led me to believe that he's easily beating Russell.

Credit to Russell I guess.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
Yeah definitely. The Merc one caught me off guard. I mean, I watch all the qualifying but I just assumed that Hamilton was in front by a few. I think the fact that he's doing well in the championship led me to believe that he's easily beating Russell.

Credit to Russell I guess.
They’ve been very even in quali, and that’s how I recalled it to be honest. But Hamilton has been the better / more consistent driver in the race.

arthurka

The Brawn GP story on disney + is excellent.

On episode 2. Didnt know that in Malaysia (round 2), if they had restarted the race, neither brawn car would have restarted (i'll leave out the reason why).
Absolutely, very interesting and above all entertaining.