FC Bayern München - 22/23 - No levers, no Lewy

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Losing to Leverkusen can do that to you.

Just kidding. I think if he were to lose to Dortmund next game he'd really feel the pressure. But right now this sounds like BS. He's still in all three competitions, maybe Müller is bitching a bit behind the secenes, but as far as I'm aware he doesn't have a mutiny on his hands and firing him while he's still got a decent position in all three competitions sounds random. There's also the fact that the squad isn't in the best place right now and they paid €25m for his services, so if he were to be axed unceremoniously it would reflect very badly on the people above him as well.

They'd also have to ask themselves if Tuchel is the guy they would want to do this for. Coupled with the aforementioned factors he'd probably pick a fight with BRAZZO before his first 12 months are over.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Absolute madness how there's zero tolerance at some clubs, while we gave Moyes a full season and LVG, Jose and Ole over 7 between them :lol:

RedRocket9908

New manager bounce in time for the games with City, Tuchel has form for beating City in the Champions League as well.

(...)

Supports
Arsenal
FC Hollywood is back. That being said, Nagelsmann never convinced me, curious to see what Tuchel can do.

Idxomer

It would be a great decision before the City tie, they have no chance with Nagelsmann in charge.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Absolute madness how there's zero tolerance at some clubs, while we gave Moyes a full season and LVG, Jose and Ole over 7 between them :lol:
Same with players. Lingard in the past, McTominay and other bang average players just keep on playing for us.

Castia

Bloody hell shocking news that

Bayern look really good and he’s done well so far

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Same with players. Lingard in the past, McTominay and other bang average players just keep on playing for us.
I can’t believe how many hands off warnings we’ve issued for McTominay :lol: he wouldn’t have even debuted for Bayern.

Blackwidow

Bloody hell shocking news that

Bayern look really good and he’s done well so far
He actually did not. BVB is performing like ever - and Bayern has never had a worse point tally since 2012 or earlier. If it goes on like it does since winter break we will even end some points behind BVB. Whenever we played some good games he starts again with his "own" ideas that do not match to the team - only to then change that again. His points in the second half of last season were similar to now after the winter break.

Zoo

Pretty happy that Spurs won’t get Tuchel now.

Zoo

He actually did not. BVB is performing like ever - and Bayern has never had a worse point tally since 2012 or earlier. If it goes on like it does since winter break we will even end some points behind BVB.
Anything to do with Neuer and the sacking of his coach?

B. Munich

Supports
Bayern Munich
Very surprising indeed.

There must have been some serious issues within the dressing room we all don't know about.
Otherwise this would just make no sense at all considering the team will fit the chance to win the treble.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
I never understood why managers who can choose, go to Bayern.
Club treat you like a dirt and you don't have a say for nearly anything. Formation, style of play, transfers...it is all set by "council of elders" Kahn, Brazzo and other club legends.
Ridiculous shit. Bayern is lucky that they are in Bundesliga where they will win 9/10 titles even without having proper manager.

I hope that Bayern posters will not be offended by this. If i am wrong, feel free to explain me.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I never understood why managers who can choose, go to Bayern.
Club treat you like a dirt and you don't have a say for nearly anything. Formation, style of play, transfers...it is all set by "council of elders" Kahn, Brazzo and other club legends.
Ridiculous shit. Bayern is lucky that they are in Bundesliga where they will win 9/10 titles even without having proper manager.

I hope that Bayern posters will not be offended by this. If i am wrong, feel free to explain me.
You get a free league title on your CV because the rest of the league exists to service Bayern.

Antarion

That is bull. Should give him this year for sure. They wanted to build sth for long with him.

Tuchel will be good for 1-2 years then will overthrow with the board

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
You get a free league title on your CV because the rest of the league exists to service Bayern.
Yeah, that is why i said "managers who can choose". If you are Niko Kovac, Sagnol or Flick (at that moment) you will of course take the job. Free titles, great money, managing one of greatest clubs in the world....you don't reject that.

Sviken

These clubs man... What the feck do they expect? 100% winrate and CL every year?