Felipe Anderson

Castia

How reliable is this rumour? On level with Neymar or more believable as Mane?

Somewhere between Gaitan and Pedro, ie; nobody has got a fecking clue.

On a serious not with only days left of the window he's pretty much the only player we're linked with at the moment, if we do sign somebody it will probably come out of nowhere.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Having two legs doesn't mean we should sign him.
FFS we're talking here about Anderson not Rafael or Hargreaves. Anderson had two legs. His only issue was that he did not like to use them very much

R'hllor

Wait wait,whats his main position? Dont think we need anything central,nor i want another number 10,so i hope he can play on sides,otherwise,Ander/Mata number 10 = goodbye.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I don't think it would be as terrible a signing as some of you have suggested. He has a lot of pace, looks agile and scores goals, provides assists. He is also still very young and could yet improve. I am not convinced he would propel us forward but as an option out wite he could be good. He is bound to be better than Januzaj at the minute and if van Gaal still despises Herrera then having Anderson to play next to Mata and Depay would be fine.

Mali_Zeus

It would be a good signing. We need depth at winger positions in which we only have Young, Pereira and Januzaj are young and both are more nr. 10 than wingers.

Rich_H_1989

lost in a street fight to van gaal
I saw an article earlier linking us with Anderson. That's the first I've seen for a long while now. Not saying its believable but it seems the rumours are now going full circle.

izec

Can see us throwing a silly sum on deadline day if the game on the weekend lacks creativity. I wouldnt be totally against it, but at this point also a bit desperation. Would rather go for someone else (e.g. Griezmann) or wait another year.

AbusementPark

Operates the Unfairest Wheel
Whats going on today have we signed a striker and Cillessen or should I put my lad away and box up the Vaseline?

Rich_H_1989

lost in a street fight to van gaal
Can't help but feel there's one more signing in the offing... If not then surely LVG would say that he's happy? He didn't do that today despite the chance.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Can't help but feel there's one more signing in the offing... If not then surely LVG would say that he's happy? He didn't do that today despite the chance.
By his own words there's need for a creative attacker after Di Maria's cop out. Clearly not happy enough with the squad.

C'est Moi Cantona

By his own words there's need for a creative attacker after Di Maria's cop out. Clearly not happy enough with the squad.
The fact that LvG brought Young on to play on right wing on Wednesday told us all we need to know about that position, Mata been replaced from a position he isn't really supposed to be in by a player who should be replacing the left winger.

I think we can just about get away with the strikers and defenders, but a right winger is surely necessary if we are going to get anywhere this season.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
The fact that LvG brought Young on to play on right wing on Wednesday told us all we need to know about that position, Mata been replaced from a position he isn't really supposed to be in by a player who should be replacing the left winger.

I think we can just about get away with the strikers and defenders, but a right winger is surely necessary if we are going to get anywhere this season.
Manchester United should always have cracking wings. In comparison to past years we truly neglected that department not only that we made our one legit right winger a backup for a right back.

EDIT: ....and of course there's decision to sell Nani.

Ballache

Supports
Martial
Anderson son son
He's better than Anderson
Anderson son son
He's our midfield magician
To the left to the right to the samba beat tonight
He might not have a fro
But he shits on peeeedro

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Manchester United should always have cracking wings. In comparison to past years we truly neglected that department not only that we made our one legit right winger a backup for a right back.

EDIT: ....and of course there's decision to sell Nani.
I'm not sure that's the term I'd use for Valencia.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
What term would you use then ?
I was just kidding a bout the legit bit.

But Valencia regressed massively as an attacking force over the years. If he wasn't capable of doing a job as a right back he probably even wouldn't be at the club, and rightfully so.

lysglimt

Scout
not really seen much of him , how good is he , good enough?
He is very good. Very efficient technique - very good at running at people with the ball. Looks to be quite strong, and is also very quick. Shoots quite well with both feet. Biggest weakness imo - he doesn't exactly LOOK for ways to pass the ball until he has taken 3-4 people on.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
I was just kidding a bout the legit bit.

But Valencia regressed massively as an attacking force over the years. If he wasn't capable of doing a job as a right back he probably even wouldn't be at the club, and rightfully so.
Should be even bigger reason to pursue someone on the right side. Shame Di Maria was a flop, we would be already set both on PL and CL with reasonable depth almost in every department.

If we won't sign anyone this window, Mata may have his defining season in this role.