Fergie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

borrays

My prayers are with him.

He deserves a much longer retirement.
THIS. I feel sick and literally shaking hearing the news :(
Hang on boss! You have to witness us win the league back!!

RedCurry

Regardless of the match, it’s always a highlight when the camera zoom into SAF sitting in the stands :(
His expressions basically tell me how I should feel about the ongoing game. What a man.

Foxbatt

I just saw the news. Keep fighting as you always have Sir Alex. My prayers are with him and his family.

ryansgirl

Just saw this on espn when I looked to see the results of the Celtics v Sixers semi final NBA game. My elation over Celtic's gritty win turned to tears when I saw the headline about Sir Alex Ferguson.
So many prayers and thoughts, so much positive energy are with you Sir Alex. Also with Cathy and the lads and their families.
Our Legendary Manager has a legendary toughness. The Glasgow boy from the waterfront comes from a long line of people fighting against the odds, including his clan ancestors.
Sir Alex has a better chance than most of getting through this, especially with the best medical technology available to him.
Here's to Sir Alex and remember everybody, it aint over til it's over.

Kostov

It feels like my grandad is ill and in hospital, breaks my heart. I want him healthy and back at Old Trafford like we are used to seeing him.

Rockets Redglare

I never knew how much I really loved this man til I heard this news.

Get well soon, Sir Alex.
Same. I am of an age (30) to have never known United without Sir Alex, and the thought of him not being there has never crossed my mind.

Get well soon boss.

Jerch

I had been in such a shock after seen that. He is like football father to me, such sad news, thinking I would never again see him in the stands is terrifying. Football and United would no longer be the same for me.

Please God help him and you Sir Alex fight till last minute as you always did. All the prayers for you

syrian_scholes

Honorary Straw Hat
I've always thought of Sir Alex as someone who will forever be there, words can't even describe how worried and saddend I am.

Addictive

Supports
Liverpool
If anyone can fight it it’s Ferguson. Nothing but respect for him here as a LFC fan, hope there's plenty of Fergie time left yet.

VancouverUtdFan

Supports
Canucks + NE Patriots
I had two brain haemorrhage eighteen years ago. Blood inside my brain. Two years of sleeping, six years of daily rehab. What I will say is that in Sir Alex age this is serious. The next 48h will be crucial and decide the outcome of his future status. I pray to God but the odds for a fully recovery are against him. Sadly.

On a personal note this news hit me like a hammer. On Thursday I talked to a women on my mobile phone and in the middle of our conversation she died, suffering from a brain haemorrhage. I called 911 but it was to late.

Then Sir Alex yesterday. My biggest inspiration as an adult.
Damn. Glad you’ve recovered and very unfortunate that phone call. It’s been a little over 2 months since I finished up 6 months of chemo to cure stage lV Hodgkins Lymphoma myself. Life’s crazy.

...from the seriousness of this according to what you’ve written, man oh man SAF is going to be in for the battle of his life. I hope dearly that he receives the best potential outcome possible.

pseudo_canadian

I've always thought of Sir Alex as someone who will forever be there, words can't even describe how worried and saddend I am.
This really. SAF is a massive part of my childhood growing up, he's like another father to me. You think of Sir Alex and just assume he'll always be there.

Just please pull through boss.

pascell

Still think he'll come back and lead us to glory, surreal really. I sincerely hope he pulls through, it's absolutely crazy, you think he'll be around forever. Please pull through

Dipper

#7 Swiftie
Supports
Liverpool
Get well soon. Caused my club a lot of pain but he's truly one of the GOATs and I hope he recovers fully

Reactions: SteveJ

Rajma

Absolutely. Update that the procedure went well is good. I've had some experience with family going through neuro procedures, albeit planned. It's a long road after but the individuals will to improve is so important. Yup, he'll be good. Nice to see the universal thoughts and support for him as well
We may disagree on a lot things, but you’re obviously someone who cares deeply about the club. Saf is like a father honestly to all of us, really sad.

Mani

Just saw this news,horrified,it came from no where.come back stronger SAF.

J-Stander

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
This man was my childhood. Genuinely the first time I’ve shed a tear for a long as I can remember. I love this man so much.

VancouverUtdFan

Supports
Canucks + NE Patriots
I hope United somehow honour Sir Alex in this tough time for the remainder of the season or in the FA Final or something. Just something.

Maybe an armband which every player wears to show their support and that they/we/everyone are all standing alongside him hoping for the very best.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
I've yet to process the idea that SAF's life might actually be at risk. Spent most of the night surprised at the level of concern for someone who will clearly be all right, with only a small part of my mind aware that this may not actually be the case. Shock is a strange thing.

Rajma

I can’t describe the emotions going through my mind right now, praying for the big man

OT1214

Fergie will be back. He will not leave us anytime soon.

Jaqen H'ghar

I can't drive...55
Hope he has a speedy and full recovery.

He's a living legend and a big part of my love for football.

shabin_d_great

He will come out just fine..
but it's about time FA rename the league manager trophy to Sir Alex Ferguson trophy.. or the player of the year award..

WireMUFC

I’m not a religious man but had a prayer for Fergie tonight, hope he pulls through he’s brought so much happiness to me in my life.

Reactions: Invictus
Status
Not open for further replies.