Fergie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barnslig

Absolutely in tears by this news, absolutely in tears by all the support from all over the world, truly shows how impactful the gaffer have been in the world (football).

PS: Am I the only one who thinks it's a bit weird Pogba, whos our joint most active on social media haven't said anything?

The Red Thinker

I didn’t know just how much I loved the man till I realised there were tears streaming down my face at just the thought he could be no more. He is living history. The icon of all our glory. The greatest there ever was. Cmon Sir Alex!

Wooly Red

Supports
Liverpool
Damn, just read the news. I hope he gets well soon. That's really sudden too, since he and Wegner were at Old Trafford just a week ago.

I never normally give a feck about things like this happening to celebrities or famous people.

But this is very different.

Hang on in there fella, get well soon.
Exactly. This is the first time I have felt emotional like this over someone famous being seriously ill.

Speaks volumes about the kind of man he is; to have so much impact over so many lives without even meeting so many.

Reactions: SteveJ

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
Still absolutely heartbroken. Ended up going for a pint I was so stressed.

The man is everything this club stands for. I just hope that he's able to pull trough.

He deserves more than a stand, not many would complain if OT was named after him.

jymufc20

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
It feels like my grandad is ill and in hospital, breaks my heart. I want him healthy and back at Old Trafford like we are used to seeing him.
I have no idea why but it feels like he's my dad and always has.

I have always had this fatherly respect/ love for him.

Hope he pulls through.

Krits

feck. Just woke up to this news.

I have to go for a flight. Can someone just give me the latest update? I don’t have time to scroll through the thread. Don’t want to be flying with this in the back of my mind.

jymufc20

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Words cannot describe what this man means to me and millions of other United fans accros the world.

I hope to god he pulls through i still haven't got over his retirement let alone this.

He took over at United two years before i was born so it was a big shock to me when he retired, as i and many others had never knew anything different than Sir Alex being the gaffer and to be honest i lost a lot of love for football when he stepped down.

He is Manchester united. And i struggle to believe anyone will ever be as good as him. He is a legend.

RedDevil@84

feck. Just woke up to this news.

I have to go for a flight. Can someone just give me the latest update? I don’t have time to scroll through the thread. Don’t want to be flying with this in the back of my mind.
Don't think there are any further updates. He suffered a brain hemorrhage following which he was taken to hospital. A surgery was performed and it was deemed successful. He is in intensive care and needs to recover

Mickfoley

He's going to make the recovery I am pretty sure.
My grandmother suffered the same and the doctors did not operate because they didn't see the point. Doctors have performed the surgery that in itself is a very good news and it has been successful.
He deserves to see us lift that trophy once again and he will.

Krits

Don't think there are any further updates. He suffered a brain hemorrhage following which he was taken to hospital. A surgery was performed and it was deemed successful. He is in intensive care and needs to recover
Ok. Thanks.

Hope the great man recovers fully. God it’s going to be hard to focus on the flight now. Got to somehow put this out of my head.

Get well soon SAF!

fellaini's barber

Where do these things even come from? It was always heartwarming to see how bubbly and sprite he was all the time. Hope he's fine soon

MDFC Manager

Waking up to this, and I'm absolutely sick in my stomach. Literally can't breath

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
Guys a moron. My grandma had 2 cases of bleeding on the brain this year and not once was she put in a coma.
What kind of post is this? I' Sorry for your grandma and i hope she is ok, but each case is very different. Just because your gran wasn't put in an induced coma doesn't mean others won't be. Fml.

I hope Fergie will be ok and sending my lob3 and best wishes to him and his family. He's a fighter, let's hope he fights this too.

Nakhon Phanom

Wishing you a speedy and complete recovery,Sir Alex. "Legend" doesn't begin to describe what you have done for Manchester United.

Reactions: SteveJ

Sentient Meat

Very sad news... as an American who only began following the Premier League when NBC started broadcasting all the games about five years ago, I personally cannot feel the loss as many of you do, but I know how important he is to the team and the sport of football in general so I wish him the very best and hope he can make a full recovery. Hopefully they caught it early as that is the most crucial part when dealing with a stroke.

Maxin

I come to your team n I feck things up, I'm Moyes
Hope you recover soon Sir

imayur75

Thoughts and prayers pouring in via tweets and messages from football clubs around from - Spain, Germany, Italy, England (Leeds, Liverpool, Man City etc), past and present players and managers (Kompany, Henry, etc) and other various international sports organizations (Chicago White Sox, NBA, etc), its players and celebrities from all over the world is a mark of a one of the finest personalities the world has seen. Wish SAF a speedy recovery and comes out stronger than ever!

Reactions: Sly

juggernaut1986

My heart sank after reading this title just after waking up. Manchester United meant Alex Ferguson all my life. Devastated.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
What kind of post is this? I' Sorry for your grandma and i hope she is ok, but each case is very different. Just because your gran wasn't put in an induced coma doesn't mean others won't be. Fml.

I hope Fergie will be ok and sending my lob3 and best wishes to him and his family. He's a fighter, let's hope he fights this too.
An induced coma is just sedation to allow recover post opertion and it is very common with things like this. We all already know a brain hemorrhage isn't good especially for someone of his age but the coma bit, if true, doesn't necessarily mean anything good or bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.