Fergie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FujiVice

Absolutely fecking gutted, lads. These are just words on a computer screen, so hard to really get over just show shit this news is. If anyone deserves another 25 years left on this planet its this man.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
If anyone knows how to fight it's Fergie. Come on Boss

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Come on Sir Alex!!! One more win. Please!!!

mu4c_20le

Absolutely fecking gutted, lads. These are just words on a computer screen, so hard to really get over just show shit this news is. If anyone deserves another 25 years left on this planet its this man.
i feel like im losing my own father

FujiVice

Never try and predict Sir Alex, though. He fights until the very end. Dont use conventional wisdom when it comes to this man.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Jesus we knew it would happen at some point, but you never expect it to actually happen.

C’mon Fergie you’ve got more of this life to enjoy, kick this shit in the arse and get that smile back on your face.

God it’s like hearing a family member is dying.

RonaldoVII

Positive thoughts are that he's in the best place with people who know exactly what they are doing. The world isn't ready and neither will Sir Alex. Hopeful he and the rest of us have a few years at least of Fergie time still to come.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Oh man that's awful news - he looked so well every time I'd seen him on tv. Hope he pulls through ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.