Gaming Fifa 10

Domzi

After a 1000 games on this pile of wank I've actually had enough. There's so many fecking little things that fill me with rage it just stops the fun. Players making terrible runs when you're on the wing where they run towards you instead of getting into the fecking box. Your other striker running in front of you when you're running at goal. A simple A button pass from a professional footballer not reaching a target 5m in front of him due to a lack of power even though you've pressed the button as hard as you can. A passes just being hammered off the pitch. Goalkeepers being able to just pluck the ball out of the air from every corner unless you have a massive striker. Fouls inside the area not being given for no apparent reason even though its a stone wall penalty. Through balls either going off the pitch or just going miles away from the player you want it to be. Selecting the player closest to the ball being so incredibly fecking difficult that by the time you've selected the fecking player you want its too late. When you intercept a throw on with any player, no matter how good they are, the ball just hammering off their chest or foot and going straight out for a fecking throw on again. Theirry Henry being that fast. Every full back for every top club in the world being so ridiculously strong and fast. Eto'o being that strong and fast. Iaquinta being that fast. Cambiasso being that strong. Gallas being that good. Being able to fecking trap the ball first time when you do a lob through ball and being able to continue your run instantly. The referee getting in the way of a fecking through ball when you want to break from a corner.

Ekeke

Being ranked 2900 in the world I know how to play the fecking game. The game is fecking appalling when it comes to detecting how hard you want to hit a ball. Be it with a through ball or a shot close to goal.
No. You're appalling when it comes to detecting how hard you want to hit the ball, obviously. You do not blast the ball over the bar from 1 yard with a slight tap of the shoot button. Now if you put it wide or straight at the keeper, thats another thing and something I could understand a lot more.

After a 1000 games on this pile of wank I've actually had enough. There's so many fecking little things that fill me with rage it just stops the fun. Players making terrible runs when you're on the wing where they run towards you instead of getting into the fecking box. Your other striker running in front of you when you're running at goal. A simple A button pass from a professional footballer not reaching a target 5m in front of him due to a lack of power even though you've pressed the button as hard as you can. A passes just being hammered off the pitch. Goalkeepers being able to just pluck the ball out of the air from every corner unless you have a massive striker. Fouls inside the area not being given for no apparent reason even though its a stone wall penalty. Through balls either going off the pitch or just going miles away from the player you want it to be. Selecting the player closest to the ball being so incredibly fecking difficult that by the time you've selected the fecking player you want its too late. When you intercept a throw on with any player, no matter how good they are, the ball just hammering off their chest or foot and going straight out for a fecking throw on again. Theirry Henry being that fast. Every full back for every top club in the world being so ridiculously strong and fast. Eto'o being that strong and fast. Iaquinta being that fast. Cambiasso being that strong. Gallas being that good. Being able to fecking trap the ball first time when you do a lob through ball and being able to continue your run instantly. The referee getting in the way of a fecking through ball when you want to break from a corner.
Sometimes you just have to accept you're really shit at a game. Try Sensible World of Soccer instead.

Domzi

No. You're appalling when it comes to detecting how hard you want to hit the ball, obviously. You do not blast the ball over the bar from 1 yard with a slight tap of the shoot button. Now if you put it wide or straight at the keeper, thats another thing and something I could understand a lot more.
Oh shut up you fecking moron. You just don't have a fecking clue do you? Don't tell me how to play the game as I'd fecking wipe the floor with you if I ever played you, you fecking scrot bag. Why don't you feck off being a condescending cnut? I literally tapped the button and he hammered it a mile above the bar. It's happened so many times its unreal. A goalkeeper palms a ball into the path of your second striker and you tap shoot and your striker blazes the ball over the bar, regardless of how softly you've hit the button.

zain

Believe

Right,,,even though you've mentioned your rank and supposedly how good you are at the game...the stuff you mention in the above post, without wanting to sound demeaning, like you're a total newbie at the game and have no idea how to play it..

Domzi

Ekeke, do you honestly want a game if you're on Xbox Live? I'd be more than willing to give you a sound thrashing just to shut you the feck up you horrible excuse for a human being. You've got to be one of the most condescending cnuts I've ever seen on the internet, when in reality you're probably just a socially inept little geek who spends his time being a fecking keyboard warrior. Why don't you go and have another argument over Ibrahimovic or Messi and wank yourself senseless you odious little cnut.

Ekeke

Oh shut up you fecking moron. You just don't have a fecking clue do you? Don't tell me how to play the game as I'd fecking wipe the floor with you if I ever played you, you fecking scrot bag. Why don't you feck off being a condescending cnut? I literally tapped the button and he hammered it a mile above the bar. It's happened so many times its unreal. A goalkeeper palms a ball into the path of your second striker and you tap shoot and your striker blazes the ball over the bar, regardless of how softly you've hit the button.
Its clearly these over the top rage issues that have meant you cant keep yourself from punching the shoot button.

Not every game can be tailor-made to make up for your ridiculously huge shortcomings.

Domzi

Right,,,even though you've mentioned your rank and supposedly how good you are at the game...the stuff you mention in the above post, without wanting to sound demeaning, like you're a total newbie at the game and have no idea how to play it..
Oh trust me, I know how to play the game. There is nothing I can do if I press "A" to pass and it doesn't reach its designated target, even though its a couple of meters in front of me and I'm using a team full of international players. I'm not at fault, its the game.

zain

Believe
Oh trust me, I know how to play the game. There is nothing I can do if I press "A" to pass and it doesn't reach its designated target, even though its a couple of meters in front of me and I'm using a team full of international players. I'm not at fault, its the game.

And that's where your problem lies..

Trust me when I say this...

try playing the game with a 2star or 3star team....helps to no bounds in improving yourself as a player on FIFA...

Spammy

Being watched; will learn to post in the correct f
Gloves are worn for traction primarily. Someone li

You'll upset the fanbois.

Ekeke

Dont hate the player, hate the game right? The thing is, you're so terribly annoying that you make this concept incredibly hard to adhere to.

We may just have to go with, hate the player, hate the game.

As for a match, we'll have to wait till my red rings of death are fixed. But forgive me for feeling positive about the result already. All I have to do is give you ridiculously easy chances that only pre-schoolers can miss in the precise way that you do, and it'll be a pure curbstomb. Which incidently, would be a service to humankind in this case.

Domzi

I obviously have upset a number of fanbois in this thread. I'm not debating whether PES or Fifa 09 are better. Fifa 09 is miles better than PES which is currently not even worth touching. I do, however, get annoyed with people saying that the current version of Fifa 09 is near perfect. As far as I'm concerned it still has a long way to go to be anywhere near an accurate simulation of football as it is in real life.

Xander45

Know-It-All Champion May 2009
Woah what the hell happened here?

Domzi is a pretty good player, i've played against him a few times, and he didn't seem this angry about it at the time.

Ekeke

I obviously have upset a number of fanbois in this thread. I'm not debating whether PES or Fifa 09 are better. Fifa 09 is miles better than PES which is currently not even worth touching. I do, however, get annoyed with people saying that the current version of Fifa 09 is near perfect. As far as I'm concerned it still has a long way to go to be anywhere near an accurate simulation of football as it is in real life.
Very true.

See? Once you calm down you're able to take the appropriate steps and actions. If you'd stayed this calm in game I'm sure you'd have scored.

Trigg

aka Trippin_Stoned
Have you? Where?

I think people tried to to show/say where you might be going wrong but all you've done is reply in a mental rage at the game.

But yeah, FIFA fanboi's are all upset!

Spammy

It's fecking flawed, there's so much that needs fixing in it. How anyone can be such a blinded fanboi and not be able to accept criticism of a game (unless they were a member of the production crew??) is beyond my comprehension.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
If you wanna believe that then yeah for sure but all I've seen are decent replies to your meltdown.
If you like a game, it doesn't make you a fanboi :lol:

It's fecking flawed, there's so much that needs fixing in it. How anyone can be such a blinded fanboi and not be able to accept criticism of a game (unless they were a member of the production crew??) is beyond my comprehension.
Don't be daft, who here hasn't accepted the flaws of the game like you just said ? Just because you disagree with someone on certain aspect of things doesn't make you blind.No one claimed the game is perfect

zain

Believe

No one's claming FIFA is without its flaws and has some issues..

My main gripe is that some of the problems you've listed in that long rant aren't FIFA's main issues, and is stuff that you learn how to do well with around 4-5 games of playing it..e.g Corners, weight on passes etc have never been a problem for me!

Domzi

Dont hate the player, hate the game right? The thing is, you're so terribly annoying that you make this concept incredibly hard to adhere to.

We may just have to go with, hate the player, hate the game.

As for a match, we'll have to wait till my red rings of death are fixed. But forgive me for feeling positive about the result already. All I have to do is give you ridiculously easy chances that only pre-schoolers can miss in the precise way that you do, and it'll be a pure curbstomb. Which incidently, would be a service to humankind in this case.
Oh yes, I'm so terribly annoying aren't are. You obviously made that up from the odd 400 posts I've made. You, on the other hand, "McfeckWit', are a massive a spastic and its clearly obvious that I was in fact right in my summary of you as some sort of keyboard warrior. You act all arrogant and nonchalant as if you're somebody, when in reality you're a no mark cnut.

Please don't think I'm having some sort of break down over a football game, I'm not. I do, however, feel aggrieved when keyboard warriors try and get one up on me to look better in front of their peers on the internet.

Ekeke

You're saying that like there are sports games out there that arent flawed.

There's plenty of things to improve on before this game is perfect. Like all other football games. With this one, there's a little less.

Ekeke

Oh yes, I'm so terribly annoying aren't are. You obviously made that up from the odd 400 posts I've made. You, on the other hand, "McfeckWit', are a massive a spastic and its clearly obvious that I was in fact right in my summary of you as some sort of keyboard warrior. You act all arrogant and nonchalant as if you're somebody, when in reality you're a no mark cnut.

Please don't think I'm having some sort of break down over a football game, I'm not. I do, however, feel aggrieved when keyboard warriors try and get one up on me to look better in front of their peers on the internet.
Actually, I'd just watched some of the brilliant videos over in the fun with animation thread and was in the mood to reply to your meltdown/insulting me in the same tone. I rarely do it, but this one time I made an exception. You can thank me later.

Really, you just need to learn to play and I'm sure you'll get there if you put in half as much effort as you've put into making out this game is unplayable to the extent that a brilliant player like yourself cannot conquer the most basic parts of the game.

F-Red

I do, however, feel aggrieved when keyboard warriors try and get one up on me to look better in front of their peers on the internet.
A keyboard warrior is precisely what you're highlighting yourself as this afternoon.

Xander45

I've always had a bit of bother with corners and freekicks, but my game on Fifa doesn't rely on them. I like little 1-2's around the box etc

I also joined some online leagues and they improved my game no end, started off as league two teams and once you got the hang of scoring and passing it round with those teams it becomes ridiculously easy when you play with the big boys.

Trigg

aka Trippin_Stoned
Obviously its flawed, as is every football game (any game for that matter) for that matter, I don't think it has major flaws if I'm honest - just minor gripes which hopefully the new version will iron out.

Domzi

Actually, I'd just watched some of the brilliant videos over in the fun with animation thread and was in the mood to reply to your meltdown/insulting me in the same tone. I rarely do it, but this one time I made an exception. You can thank me later.

Really, you just need to learn to play and I'm sure you'll get there if you put in half as much effort as you've put into making out this game is unplayable to the extent that a brilliant player like yourself cannot conquer the most basic parts of the game.

Yup, I need to learn to play the game don't I mate. :lol::lol: Nice one, come back when you've actually got some sort of foundation to you're incredibly stupid accusations. Once again, no mark cnut.

Spammy

If you wanna believe that then yeah for sure but all I've seen are decent replies to your meltdown.
If you like a game, it doesn't make you a fanboi :lol:

Don't be daft, who here hasn't accepted the flaws of the game like you just said ? Just because you disagree with someone on certain aspect of things doesn't make you blind.No one claimed the game is perfect
You're saying that like there are sports games out there that arent flawed.

There's plenty of things to improve on before this game is perfect. Like all other football games. With this one, there's a little less.

You're all getting your knickers in a twist.

Calm down dears, it's only a video game.
Yes.

Ekeke

What are your troubles with corners and freekicks exactly? Cant say I've had any kind of problem that isnt to be expected, like keepers coming to collect the ball. As with real life, you just need to make sure your next effort isnt so close to the keeper.

Domzi

What are your troubles with corners and freekicks exactly? Cant say I've had any kind of problem that isnt to be expected, like keepers coming to collect the ball. As with real life, you just need to make sure your next effort isnt so close to the keeper.
Are you speaking to me? I like how you've quickly changed the subject once you've realized that you've been spouting utter tripe for the last half an hour.

Corners are flawed in the fact that no matter where you put them in the box, if you're against a top class team like Italy with Buffon in goal, all it requires is for them to hold down the triangle or Y button and rush the keeper out of the goal to collect the ball. The only way to get around it is to either try and land the ball a mile away from the actual goal mouth or just get lucky and land it on a very tall strikers head.

Ekeke

Yup, I need to learn to play the game don't I mate. :lol::lol: Nice one, come back when you've actually got some sort of foundation to you're incredibly stupid accusations. Once again, no mark cnut.
My "foundation" is the fact you've openly admitted you cannot complete some of the more basic tasks in the game. If nobody else is having near the amount of trouble that you are, its probably because you're better suited to playing the Sims or something.

Its also a tad bit disturbing that your gamertag is calling Jay Jay Okocha "big". :wenger:

Xander45

Freekicks i always under or over estimate the distance it'll curl, i've never really put a lot of effort into practising though as i don't get many in scoring areas so it doesn't bother me.

Corners i've got progessively better at, it's more the accuracy of the heading afterwards that is my problem! I try to head it diagonally into the far post and it always goes wide, but i do score from a few it's just not my speciality.

Ekeke

Are you speaking to me? I like how you've quickly changed the subject once you've realized that you've been spouting utter tripe for the last half an hour.

Corners are flawed in the fact that no matter where you put them in the box, if you're against a top class team like Italy with Buffon in goal, all it requires is for them to hold down the triangle or Y button and rush the keeper out of the goal to collect the ball. The only way to get around it is to either try and land the ball a mile away from the actual goal mouth or just get lucky and land it on a very tall strikers head.
No, I was talking to the civil person who's head wasnt exposing a pumping vein about to pop. Sorry that I didnt use the quote feature to specify, I now realise that in your condition you really dont need people being confusing about who they are replying to.

If you know that the keeper is going to be coming out, you work around it like you would playing football. You can aim a ball near post, take a short corner or even try and catch him out at his front post. If thinking of ways to take advantage of the situation arent your strong point, you can just aim your crosses further out. Obviously it makes it much harder to then score a header directly from the corner, but luckily nobody is holding a gun to your head and forcing you to shoot straight away.

Domzi

My "foundation" is the fact you've openly admitted you cannot complete some of the more basic tasks in the game. If nobody else is having near the amount of trouble that you are, its probably because you're better suited to playing the Sims or something.

Its also a tad bit disturbing that your gamertag is calling Jay Jay Okocha "big". :wenger:
Yup, ignore the clear evidence that I'm obviously good enough at this game already :wenger: I have no idea why you're trying to mock me over my gamertag, which is a joke among my friends in real life. Once again, you're just demonstrating that you've been proved wrong, so fall back to saying the same thing over and over again in order to try and prove that you're right :wenger::wenger:

Ekeke

Freekicks i always under or over estimate the distance it'll curl, i've never really put a lot of effort into practising though as i don't get many in scoring areas so it doesn't bother me.

Corners i've got progessively better at, it's more the accuracy of the heading afterwards that is my problem! I try to head it diagonally into the far post and it always goes wide, but i do score from a few it's just not my speciality.
Ok fair enough. But remember, you dont actually have to curl the ball - or you can curl it little. Either way it should improve your accuracy.

And yes, I can see what you mean about the headers I guess. I thought you meant the initial corner itself rather than the shot afterwards. Again, you dont have to shoot straight away. But yes I too find it can be difficult directing your header.

Xander45

If you know that the keeper is going to be coming out, you work around it like you would playing football. You can aim a ball near post, take a short corner or even try and catch him out at his front post. If thinking of ways to take advantage of the situation arent your strong point, you can just aim your crosses further out. Obviously it makes it much harder to then score a header directly from the corner, but luckily nobody is holding a gun to your head and forcing you to shoot straight away.
Yeah i try mizing them up, it's not a big deal though i score 95% of my goals through open play anyway and usually find a way through that way. I'm more of a purist rather than a Stoke fan. :D