Final - Germany vs. Argentina

Bole Top

I expected this to be a one-sided encounter, but Argentina actually had good chances and I'm disappointed they didn't take them. you just can't beat Germans with Palacio, Higuain and Aguero and Di Maria was big loss for them. it's a deserved win for Germany and even though Argentinians will be disappointed with loss, they can be proud of reacing the final because in my opinion, they overachieved.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Messi will never reach Maradona's level. Never.
He might already have.

I'm very happy for Germany. I think they under performed in the final but they've got too much right to walk away with nothing IMO.

okLaptop1

Supports
Minnesota Vikings
They should keep Higuain on suicide watch, make sure someone is always with him for the next couple of weeks or so.

Fellaini's Afro

Supports
Valencia
Argentina were the better team tonight, deluded to suggest otherwise!

That's with them carrying so many passengers in Higuain, Rojo, Aguero, Gago and Palacio. Romero sold himself for the goal aswell. Ref was shocking, Howedes decision the main one.

Like Germany though, so not too fussed, too bad Reus and Gundagon were injured though.

Pink Moon

Supports
Celtic
Higuain and Palacio, you utter donkey's. Messi would've scored his chance 9 times out of 10 as well but even that wasn't as bad as the absolute tragedy that is Higuain's miss.

jgprime

I swear both sides played some seriously disgusting football the entire match. Neither deserves it, the Germans fluked it & the Argentinians bottled it (at least 2 sitters). Amazing tournament, disgusting final.

Sam

A team with Messi, Aguero, Higuain and Lavezzi not having a shot on target in 120 minutes is disgraceful.

Dylan94

Cannot believe some Germany fans wanted Joachim Löw sacked. You have an absolutely fantastic manager there. Masterful tactician.