Gaming Football Manager 2024

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Will be the first manager game I’ll be playing on PlayStation. Usually get these every year for laptop. Glad I can play the PlayStation version now.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Interestingly the GK passing in the premier league has increased on average by 1 full point in nearly 10 years.

Zen

Is this playable on a M1 Macbook Air, even on low settings?
Yes. I doubt you'd even need low settings for it, the M1 Air is a beast, though I don't use match engines at all... so this likely helps me.

the_cliff

So haven't played FM for a while, since 2020 to be exact. Have been hearing good things about this years version. Worth getting ? I've heard it has the best match engine of any fm game.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Is the transfer algo better this time? My biggest complain was that the game would become super easy after a few seasons as I'd end up having all the top players of the next gen.

adam118

Is the transfer algo better this time? My biggest complain was that the game would become super easy after a few seasons as I'd end up having all the top players of the next gen.
My 2nd window had Liverpool and City hardly buying anyone special and the third neither bought anyone at all. Chelsea and Newcastle have hardly spent anything either. Kind of ruins it as I am the only team in the league strengthening

Lay

He ran off Reddit years ago after people had valid complaints or asked for improvements to certain parts of the game. He’s blocked people on X if they’ve ever criticised FM even if they haven’t tagged him.

He enjoys his echo chamber

SirAF

Ageist
Will be the first manager game I’ll be playing on PlayStation. Usually get these every year for laptop. Glad I can play the PlayStation version now.
I really want this for PS5 too, but I'm not sure I can take "Man UFC"...

MattofManchester

Speaking of the UFC nonsense, are there any skins that make the change automatically? Or do I still have to manually do it when I download logos, etc.

On Gamepass it is saying 'pre-purchase'. Is it not free to subscribers like that year?
Might be because it's still early access. Would be disappointing if otherwise, as I'm getting GamePass specifically for this.

Herman Toothrot

It is on Game Pass later today

I can see its there already, but there's only a buy option. There's usually a pre-download option, but that might just be for massive AAA games. We'll see at 4pm, it was last year so can't see why it wouldn't but unless its something to do with their Netflix deal.

Berbaclass

Speaking of the UFC nonsense, are there any skins that make the change automatically? Or do I still have to manually do it when I download logos, etc.

Might be because it's still early access. Would be disappointing if otherwise, as I'm getting GamePass specifically for this.
You will have to change skins manually from previous games mate.

Berbaclass

Have a nice save with Ajax at the moment focusing on signing young players and buying low selling high etc. I’m going to be reluctant to stop once the full game is out today.

CallyRed

Must say, the SI offices are great. Didn't get a chance to meet the big man, but got my copy and patiently waiting for 4pm.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
I really want this for PS5 too, but I'm not sure I can take "Man UFC"...
Ye that’s the downside to it, a bit like playing PES again. I’ve bought it already as theirs a cut of time 4pm while it’s on offer.

dr.twinny

Yes. I doubt you'd even need low settings for it, the M1 Air is a beast, though I don't use match engines at all... so this likely helps me.
Thanks! I stick to 2D matches with key highlights, so that's great to hear.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Presume the console version is closer to the "touch" version than the full fat PC one?

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
Any idea if they release patch notes on the updates.

I assume for us with the beta, as soon as 4 hits, we should be expecting an update

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
So apparently, even though this was a beta, they're not doing any bug fixes as of yet, so all of us who have waited for full release to start our main save wasted time

RedEM10

Sweaty Foot Monster
Can anyone check if this is on gamepass now for download?

Lay

Is the AI not making subs bug patched?