5.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil may care

Ran about a lot and had a couple of decent passes in the second half, but his control is loose and he needs to realize that he wont have as much time on the ball in the PL as he's used too.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Jose needs to push him bit more forward and perhaps it will happen when everyone will return to match rhythm.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Some good passes. Has good vision. Lost the ball a couple of times though.

FromTheBench

Did OK.

He seems a pressing midfielder who wants to play high tempo and high risk football.

Holters

Very good debut. Will be a great player for us once he settles in and adapts to the tempo of the premier league. Impressive toolbox with two good passing feet, great tempo/tenacity and a decent engine. However, he looks like a player that will get carded a lot throughout the season.

Ban

Ran about a lot and had a couple of decent passes in the second half, but his control is loose and he needs to realize that he wont have as much time on the ball in the PL as he's used too.
Well he will in time. For a newcomer to PL he was pretty good.

YouOnlyLiveTwice

I really like him, has a bit of it all, but more creative and varied passing than Herrera. Maybe it will take him a few months to settle completely, but he is pretty good already.

marktan

I liked his aggression. I'm always more partial to players that get pissed off in matches than with players that look non-plussed after messing up.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Impressed, hoping he provides the energy and dynamism to compliment Pogba and matic

freeurmind

weak willed
Decent start, showed a lot of energy and some nice touches. Like to see his aggression, hopefully he injects some much needed energy into the midfield.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
Same as what we saw in the preseason. Some great stuff, some decent, some poor. The hope is that as he gets acclimatized he'll provide more of the good and cut out most of the bad. If he does he should go on to be a very good player for us.

Festive Sandvich

Liked his energy. Looked interested and lively the whole game. Got caught a couple of times but he'll soon adjust to the speed of the league. Good solid start.

Walters_19_MuFc

Felt he was a bit erratic at times, but grew into the game and showed some really promising stuff. Love that he can switch a ball too.

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
Lots of energy and tenacity, he could be an asset for us if he can settle but it's still too early to make a call.

Hopefully he can learn when to dribble and when not to, lost too many balls due to that.

TheReligion

Abusive
Thought he was good considering he's been injured and had a limited pre season.

A right little ankle biter who can play a bit too. Think he'll bring something new to our midfield.

el3mel

The quality is obviously here. Loads of energy in the midfield, just will need to adjust to the league pace and physicality and with his ability it'll be in no time.

Great buy.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
For me he was very good. He is quick, knows how to pass, runs a lot( popular thing to write on this forum:wenger:). It is only one game but he will be great for us. Really happy that we signed him.

Neo_Mufc

Nice debut, he's always looking for the forward pass which I like. I think he might benefit from playing more attacking but let's wait and see how his role patters out.

Mystry

Friendship is magic
Happy enough with that debut. Adds much needed energy in that midfield and pulled off a few nice long passes. Obviously needs to keep the ball better in other instances but that will probably come once he settles in more. Can see him picking up a fair few yellows this season though.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Good tonight, not sure he'll quite transform the midfield like many hope he will but if Herrera is off next summer we'll certainly be no worse off with Fred in the squad

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I love how calm he is on the ball. Always seems to pick the right pass, even deep in his own half under pressure.

kafta

Perpetual Under 11's Team Player
Did well tonight. Very good passing and lots of energy. Let's see how he progresses.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
Great debut. His understanding with Pereira and Pogba was amazing with so little time together. Their qualities really compliment each other in a midfield.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Thought he struggled with the pace of the game. Will get used to it. Quality is there.

MiceOnMeth

He's looking like such a big improvement on Herrera, it's great to finally have a decent midfield!

Canagel

From one game I can see he has what it takes to make it in the PL. Very impressive beginning. He might be quite short but he has skill and composure and also the energy and defensive work rate. Our transitions from defence to attack will be largely improved because of him. No matter how many players you put on him he will still emerge with the ball. It's such an important skill to have because it gives space to others. Lost a few tackles too but it's only the first match. Will only get better.

dutchred

Not his best game But you can already see he brings more than Herera

Status
Not open for further replies.