French Ligue 1 - 2014/15

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
Oh Bielsa. It's happening all over again. Again. And again.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
They're both attackers. Andre plays for Marseille right now but he's playing at DM. He's a forward.
André was initially a CM, but the lack of quality forwards forced Marseille to use him higher, for Ghana he plays CM.

Sean_RedDevil

Twitter bot
Another amazing comeback from Caen :lol:

Marseille are in awful form.....
- Just 1 win in the last 6 matches
- Conceded 7 goals in the last 3 matches
- Conceded Fergie-time goals against Reims and St.Etienne to play just 2-2
- and now this against Caen

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
I don't think teams can sustain Bielsa for a whole season.

He's more suited to international management.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
They're both attackers. Andre plays for Marseille right now but he's playing at DM. He's a forward.
Andre is a very good player, can play as a DM, CM, LW and RW. One of the most versatile players and also a good guy on and off the pitch. His brother is really stupid (on the pitch at least), thinks he's Cristiano with his dribbling and ridiculous shooting from distances.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
André was initially a CM, but the lack of quality forwards forced Marseille to use him higher, for Ghana he plays CM.
Andre is a very good player, can play as a DM, CM, LW and RW. One of the most versatile players and also a good guy on and off the pitch. His brother is really stupid (on the pitch at least), thinks he's Cristiano with his dribbling and ridiculous shooting from distances.
Ah, thank you both

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Lille beat league leaders Lyon 2-1. Goal and assist from Marcos Lopes. He looks a really promising youngster, I'm hoping City actually give him a proper chance next season. Can take Jovetic's place in the squad when he is inevitably sold.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Lille beat league leaders Lyon 2-1. Goal and assist from Marcos Lopes. He looks a really promising youngster, I'm hoping City actually give him a proper chance next season. Can take Jovetic's place in the squad when he is inevitably sold.
So happy he has declared for Portugal. Looks like a real gem. My brother's girlfriend knows since young age in Poiares. Very humble person

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
So happy he has declared for Portugal. Looks like a real gem. My brother's girlfriend knows since young age in Poiares. Very humble person
Yeah he comes across as very likeable in interviews and down to earth. I was at the Etihad for his debut where he scored with his first touch in a City shirt and he has for a few years been considered our best youth prospect. I know he has performed well for Portugal's youth sides, how close do you think he is to getting his debut for the national side?

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Yeah he comes across as very likeable in interviews and down to earth. I was at the Etihad for his debut where he scored with his first touch in a City shirt and he has for a few years been considered our best youth prospect. I know he has performed well for Portugal's youth sides, how close do you think he is to getting his debut for the national side?
For the U21 he is a permanent fixture. And it´s not easy since we had alot of talent in his days (André Gomes, João Mário, Rúben Neves, Carlos Mané). The transition for the main national team depends on some factors. First we clearly need a player with his talent on our setup, second he will have to pick his next step wisely. He needs playing time and to play in important competitions (Europa League and domestic cup is a good way to evolve). I think if he isn't going to stay in City's expensive squad, he should be loaned to Portugal. To one of the big three´s. We all play in important competitions and have estabilished academies to help players evolve (Academia Sporting, Academia Seixal Benfica and Dragon Force). I think it would be the best step for him. Playing at home, under the guidance of experienced national coaches and watched by our national team manager Fernando Santos.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
For the U21 he is a permanent fixture. And it´s not easy since we had alot of talent in his days (André Gomes, João Mário, Rúben Neves, Carlos Mané). The transition for the main national team depends on some factors. First we clearly need a player with his talent on our setup, second he will have to pick his next step wisely. He needs playing time and to play in important competitions (Europa League and domestic cup is a good way to evolve). I think if he isn't going to stay in City's expensive squad, he should be loaned to Portugal. To one of the big three´s. We all play in important competitions and have estabilished academies to help players evolve (Academia Sporting, Academia Seixal Benfica and Dragon Force). I think it would be the best step for him. Playing at home, under the guidance of experienced national coaches and watched by our national team manager Fernando Santos.
Thanks, it's nice to see he is rated highly! Personally I really think City need to give home some matches next season, we need to stop just loaning out all our good young players season after season and actually give them a chance to play in the first-team and adapt to our system. If were to loan him out a move to a top Portugese side would be a good option but I'd prefer a loan to a Premier League side, again to help him learn in the league and get used to the English style, although as you say Portugal may be best for him and I imagine that would be his preference too.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Another valiant effort by Jardim trying to bore the opponents into submission? Always forget to bet unders on these Mónaco domestic big games

Levo

Band of Brothers
Anyone on top? Got PSG in an acca an not sure whether to cash out an run.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
The technical quality of this game was so high... it shat on the Carling Cup final for example in terms of the quality of football on display.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
I miss Leonardo Jardim :(

Kostur

海尔的老板
Toulouse getting murdered on counter by Marseille, 4-0 at HT but it could've been like 7 from Marseille. Mandanda nearly got sent off for time wasting :lol:

AkaAkuma

Hows Ntep been getting on, his highlights looked good from the start of the season.

Devil may care

Big 5-1 win tonight for Lyon, I know Lacazatte bagged goals number 22 & 23 but Fekir was the star of the show and has been several times when I have watched Lyon. His skill is top draw, he has a burst of pace, vision, strength and is a good finisher, I am sure he will be a target for bigger clubs in the summer.

Rose and Ferri also had good games for Lyon and look like more young prospects the club will profit from in the coming years.

Chaky_Best

Supports 'a joke of a club'.
Gourcuff was outsantding on the pitch yesterday.

Every controls, runs are so clever

An immense talent wasted with him