Gareth Bale Transfer Speculation | Done

Status
Not open for further replies.

prateik

Does anyone really think Arsenal are signing Di Maria?
The skysports story sounds like bs

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
I was about to say "how on earth can you tell that these are football boots, X-Ray?" Then I remembered I have the ability to read and saw ADIDAS in print at the top :rolleyes:

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
Call me paranoid, but I think this is the reason that the negotiations took so long.

I think we don't want to pay more than the Ronaldo fee to keep our star player happy.

This fee is just below that, right? So I think there could be some truth in it at last.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Vato said:
I think we don't want to pay more than the Ronaldo fee to keep our star player happy.
Real logic: What's the point of that when Ron will know it's the only reason a WRT fee wasn't paid? :D

Cina

Call me paranoid, but I think this is the reason that the negotiations took so long.

This fee is just below that, right? So I think there could be some truth in it at last.
That's been widely accepted the whole time though hasn't it?

The Coentrao inclusion was basically there so you never went over £80m with the actual fee.

Vato

Supports
Real Madrid
Real logic: What's the point of that when Ron will know it's the only reason a WRT fee wasn't paid? :D
Because to be honest with you, if he was more expensive it'd be a real travesty. And he knows it too, Perez will do anything to keep him happy.

Vato

Supports
Real Madrid
That's been widely accepted the whole time though hasn't it?

The Coentrao inclusion was basically there so you never went over £80m with the actual fee.
Yeah, probably. He also wanted out offcourse.

I just hope we keep Di Maria no matter if Bale arrives or not, he's been outstanding lately.

Cina

Yeah, probably. He also wanted out offcourse.

I just hope we keep Di Maria no matter if Bale arrives or not, he's been outstanding lately.
Nah get rid of him, actually sell him to us for ... 15m maybe? Thanks.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
Not sure how Bale will be able to compete with Ronaldo as the main man, free role, taking all the free kicks and penalties. He might just find himself playing as a winger and taking corners.

Even in Ronaldo's 60-goal season he couldn't manage to get into double figures for goals outside the box - which is something Bale managed last year - so presumably they'll both take turns taking plenty of potshots. It'd be pretty silly not to. All the Madrid attackers rotate freely anyway so there shouldn't be any problem with that, particularly given the way Ancelotti typically sets his teams up. As for free kicks it seems Ronaldo has no problems sharing duties with a left-footer for Portugal (Veloso) so it shouldn't be much problem there either. I doubt Bale has a problem leaving the penalties to Ronaldo.

KingEric7

Stupid Conspiracy Enthusiast Wanker
Really will be interesting to see just how the hell this is going to work with Ronaldo in the same team.

Status
Not open for further replies.