Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sid234

Started shaky, but he really grew into the game.. Very happy with how he's been improving week to week

Manny

Grammar Police
Was very good again. Against fecking Sanchez too.

So composed with his crossing and a great engine.

NinjaFletch

Makes me miss Rafael in all honesty. Thought it was weird how everyone turned on him when he left.

Still, he's look promising. If he can get close to what Rafael gave us but stay injury free that will be fantastic news for us.

kundalini

Idiotic booking in the first 10 mins but superb after that. Beginning to look a real threat going forwards now. Not really a surprise when we score from one of his crosses.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
Reminded me of Rafael against Chelsea last season. Booked early and brilliant for the rest of the game. Second half was a tremendous effort.

Ferguson

His defending was okay in the second half, but I still think he has a lot to learn.

That said, he's a good sight better than when he first came to United. He's developing, and his attacking gifts made him worth a second look after nearly leaving United.

dichinero

How he survived after that early yellow? Super stuff from the lad today

Skills

Snitch
I don't get why people think he's rash. He's just quite aggressive and proactive in his defending. The fact that he survived almost an entire game on a yellow against Alexis Sanchez without too much trouble, shows how disciplined he is.

Robbie Boy

I think he looks pretty excellent. He plays with passion which is great to see. His stupid early booking was the only negative today.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
He can cross the ball very well. Something we haven't had in ages from the right back position. The cross which lead to the first goal was perfect.

Devil may care

Involved in the first 2 goals and really improved defensively in the second half, pleased with him.

Golden Nugget

After that stupid yellow and playing Moneeal through - I was convinced he was going to get sent off. I could not be more wrong as he turned things around and was excellent. Really takes something to keep Sanchez quiet like that. Brilliant

thepolice123

Aggressive, confident and played with steel nerves. Compare that to Darmain who had a mare against Sanchez.

Spock

We're set at right back. Darmian will be excellent cover for Varela.

moxdevil

Was asleep on the Monreal chance early on but after that his concentration was good, he was busy defensively and made good use of the ball in support of the attacks. That first time cross that led to the first goal was lovely.

van Persie

Outstanding so far. I'm really loving him and it's just overall amazing to see him play so well.

VanGaalEra

He's been very good, he's so exciting when he goes forward and his cross for the first goal was sublime.

Anyone notice Sanchez played today? Other then his diving and bitching of course.

kafta

Perpetual Under 11's Team Player
Looking a very good player. Was worried after the early booking, as i remember Sanchez tearing Darmian to shreds earlier this year. But he handled himself very well. Good to have a RB who can overlap and cross agian.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Incredibly impressive the way he dealt with Sanchez all game after being on a yellow after 8 minutes. Not only that, but bombed forward all game too. Can see why real Madrid liked him last season now, has plenty of talent.

VanGaalyTime

What a professional performance from the guy. Seems comfortable going forwards and backwards and seems to have the confidence to take on stronger, bigger guys. Well done.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Loved his performance today. I know Rashford will grab the headlines but for me this lad had more to do in the game and did most of it to a very high level.. I love his little step overs when he gets put under pressure and he always looks to play his way out instead of going back all the time. His crossing is really good and just has a very natural attacking instinct.

Tosicsleftpeg

Loved his performance today. I know Rashford will grab the headlines but for me this lad had more to do in the game and did most of it to a very high level.. I love his little step overs when he gets put under pressure and he always looks to play his way out instead of going back all the time. His crossing is really good and just has a very natural attacking instinct.
Agreed was brilliant today and has played well at times this season but this showed he really can cut it at the top level.

cyberman

Cant believe Madrid sent this player back to us. They really dont have an eye for non established players...

Status
Not open for further replies.