Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

C'est Moi Cantona

This kid looks great, he could easily keep his place in the team when Darmian comes back, and if he kicks on until the end of season it's surely the end for Valencia.

Woodzy

Got very nervous after that early yellow card but he was a wonderful attacking threat all game. Well in Moyesy!

dogwithabone

Impressed with him. That was a tremendous ball in for Rashfords first. I know it reached Rashford indirectly but it was the sort of whipped in ball just asking for a touch towards goal.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Shower a lot of maturity to manage his flank after a silly early card.

Deserves to keep his place ongoing.
Showed Sanchez too much respect with that stupid foul. He's bang out of form, probably could've let him run through and not worry.

Timdbro

Fair play to him for keeping it together, early on when he got done a few times I was worried it would keep happening all afternoon and cost us several goals - ended up costing us none.
Can't say he's been worse than Darmian this season (barring Darmian's first 3-4 appearances which were pretty good) so hopefully he keeps getting chances to improve.

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
Impressed with him. That was a tremendous ball in for Rashfords first. I know it reached Rashford indirectly but it was the sort of whipped in ball just asking for a touch towards goal.
What also made it so great was there actually wasn't that much power on it which makes it harder for the defender to deal with as they have to generate the power themselves rather than just getting a foot on it.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Got very nervous after that early yellow card but he was a wonderful attacking threat all game. Well in Moyesy!
Does anyone remember if Moyes ever talked about his signing? As i remember it he was signed in that month before Moyes took over (hence the photo with Bollingbrook) after having been on trial here with Sir Alex a couple of times. If that's right then i doubt Moyes even knows today who he is, never mind before we actually signed him :D

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
Gutsy, committed, adventerous. Himself and Borthwick-Jackson have shown enough to make their survival here look a real possibility. A real bonus from this comedy reel of injuries.

Sylar

Was really worried when he got that early yellow card. Didnt let it affect him, was a great attacking threat and didnt really let Sanchez or anybody who came on his side have much of a sniff.

Brightonian

That cross was Beckham-esque. Early, fast, whipped and almost undefendable. As soon as he delivered it you knew someone was going to put the ball in the back of the net somehow.

ricky-romeo

the first 10 minutes aside he was terrific and got sanchez in his pocket.

good going forward is a nice thing too, he definitely offer much more than darmian offensively, just like CBJ to our other LB bar maybe shaw. even CBJ final ball are much better than shaw's.

He looks alot like Luke Shaw so far. Does those great driving runs from deep where he gets to a certain point and looks around as though hes not quite sure how he got through the whole team or what to do next. And like Luke Shaw, other than his own small mistakes hasnt looked so far like anyone has really troubled him defensively.

Parry Gallister

I love him, with brain and penus.

:lol:

Jus t came back to that. was going to correct it but feck it, deserves.

Last edited:

LLMU

A mate told me he was Moyes first signing in Utd. Well that doesn't matter but i like the way he carries the ball upfield with pace and offering an outlet on the right when he overlaps.

suheilsworld

He has really been good. Long may this form continues. Right now our first choice RB. Still things that needs ironing out but he is really a traditional fullback. Has a good cross on him too

Ibi Dreams

A mate told me he was Moyes first signing in Utd. Well that doesn't matter but i like the way he carries the ball upfield with pace and offering an outlet on the right when he overlaps.
I think we'd scouted him for a while and just happened to pull the trigger when Moyes became the manager, it's not like he was a player that Moyes wanted himself. I really like what he's done so far, he's been good both defensively and offensively and seems to have good technical ability and composure. Looks like a proper modern right back

Red_Beans

Great performance from the lad. Should be our first choice right back for the rest of the season at least

legball

I think he should be first choice, defends well & his attacking game is miles ahead of Darmian. The way he composed himself & played after the early yellow card says alot about his quality. TOP player.

sugar_kane

Does anyone remember if Moyes ever talked about his signing? As i remember it he was signed in that month before Moyes took over (hence the photo with Bollingbrook) after having been on trial here with Sir Alex a couple of times. If that's right then i doubt Moyes even knows today who he is, never mind before we actually signed him :D
I'm surprised people are classing him as a Moyes signing considering he didn't play him once.

Insanity

Most apt username 2015
I think he should be first choice, defends well & his attacking game is miles ahead of Darmian. The way he composed himself & played after the early yellow card says alot about his quality. TOP player.
Think he needs to improve defensively. Lingard is excellent at tracking back and helping his FB, which works to Varela's advantage.

Red_Beans

Think he needs to improve defensively. Lingard is excellent at tracking back and helping his FB, which works to Varela's advantage.
I really like the combination of Varela and Lingard. I think they work well together. Our first two goals came from the right and between them they kept the Arsenal left quiet. Can you really ask for more?

jb8521

He was a Jim Lawlor signing. He came on trial in May 2013 and United were in negotiations with his club from then

SoCross

Great delivery on him over the past two games. Hope he manages to keep fit and cement his place; deserves a long run in the side now.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
I'd be interested to see him playing RW

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
Good at the back and offers so much going forward. Let's hope he continues like that

Status
Not open for further replies.