Harry Kane | Bayern Munich player

FriedClams

Reckon levy will gamble that kane can carry them to top4 next season, lose him on a free and hope cl football and London can attract some players rather than sell him now, get the fee and replace immediately without cl football.

Big gamble of course
Would be one of the worst gambles imaginable in the premier league. If their new manager got them into the top 4 in the first season it would be incredible, but I’d bet everything I’ve ever owned against it happening.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
They finished ahead of us five times in the last ten seasons. We are their direct competitors, whether we like it or not.
Shall we count trophies in those last ten years?

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
If not United, would love to see Kane in the BL. Would be a transfer to make Bayern on par with City in terms of being favorites for the UCL next season, Dortmund can forget any chances of the winning the league for the next few seasons :lol:

If Spurs are selling, we should be so much all over this. He's an amazing player and would transform us.

croadyman

If not United, would love to see Kane in the BL. Would be a transfer to make Bayern on par with City in terms of being favorites for the UCL next season, Dortmund can forget any chances of the winning the league for the next few seasons :lol:

If Spurs are selling, we should be so much all over this. He's an amazing player and would transform us.
Well you have more chance of doing deal than us

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Who mentioned Utd if not you :houllier: ? You do realize there are other clubs out there right ?
Ok mate, let's just ignore then that the only club in the UK that is likely to be a destination for Kane is Utd. Maybe Plymouth Argyle will make a bid huh?

Siorac

Shall we count trophies in those last ten years?
They don't change the fact that Spurs have been our direct competitors in the Premier League for a decade now. Of course they want to avoid strengthening us if at all possible. Why would Levy care that we won a few cups? In this at least it's completely irrelevant: if they want to get back to qualifying for the Champions League - and they surely do - then they can't sell their best player to a club competing for the same thing.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Ok mate, let's just ignore then that the only club in the UK that is likely to be a destination for Kane is Utd. Maybe Plymouth Argyle will make a bid huh?
Again, I will repeat it so it could get through your skull, there are other clubs out there (oh look Bayern made a bid!). Just say you were wrong with your assumption of what I meant, no biggie really.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Again, I will repeat it so it could get through your skull, there are other clubs out there (oh look Bayern made a bid!). Just say you were wrong with your assumption of what I meant, no biggie really.
Ok so what other clubs are likely to make a bid? Utd in England, Bayern clearly...? PSG maybe at a push? Nobody else out there as far as I can see.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
His point would be correct if I hinted or talked about Utd.
He's constantly called variations on 'coward' on this forum by people oddly upset at him for spending so long at Spurs. Were you doing something different?

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
He's constantly called variations on 'coward' on this forum by people oddly upset at him for spending so long at Spurs. Were you doing something different?
No I wasn't but I wasn't even thinking of him (not) joining Utd which was what my reason for saying that according to him

plex

Actually that’s a fair offer from Bayern for a guy turning 30y with only one year left on his contract. Obviously, any other PL club would need to pay more than that… just because..

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
No I wasn't but I wasn't even thinking of him (not) joining Utd which was what my reason for saying that according to him
I think deep within you there is a resentment that Kane is yet to play for Utd and it shows itself in these ways, unbeknownst to you.
Someone said will @balaks be off to India if Kane signed for Utd but won't happen
Yeah, I was thinking you might know what they were on about.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
:lol: You try being a Spurs fan in this place and have to endure the daily nonsense in here. Then you might understand the frustration.
You don't have to log on to a rival forum if it causes you so much stress pal. Just a thought

IRELANDUNITED

I don’t see why he’d want to go to Munich unless he’s truly desperate to end his career with a couple of easy trophies.