Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Based Adnan

Guy makes everyone around him look worse. Our defensive shape was a joke everytime they attacked because he went for a wonder.

Ralf is a bottler for keeping him in the lineup.

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
Just get rid of please i can't take this club seriously anymore if they let donkeys like this guy playing not to mention having him as a club captain. What an absolute joke of a club we've become

AndySmith1990

What pisses me off more than him being shit, or even that we wasted £80m on him, is that he's the captain of United. I can't stand that

Oranges038

Ran into midfield for no reason for the offside goal and does the exact same thing again a few minutes later for the goal.

He just hasn't got what it takes and he needs to be gotten rid of.

the_cliff

I don't understand the people that are defending him.

80 Million Pounds comes with 80 Million worth of expectations.

He plays closer to an academy product than a Van Dijk.

oneloop31

He is just awful. He shoudnt make the starting 11 in any premier league team let alone united

OverratedOpinion

I don't hate the bloke and won't resort to insults but he is by far the biggest problem in an already shaky defence and we won't have any type of success whilst he is starting for us.

Sylar

Where was he for our goal? You can't charge out like that if you can't get back in position

He left dalot in an impossible position

Aresma7

What on earth are you talking about? :houllier::houllier::houllier:
he’s right. Maguire is the face of this season. Their goal opportunity came from him trying to pressure griezmann.Which he never does properly. Don’t know who’s worse though him or Rashford

Dolf

That Varane header was so good. Yet we keep pushing Maguire up for corners because we can’t leave him alone in the back because he’s too slow.

Just one of many many reasons we should drop him. Can’t imagine a Bailly, Lindelof or Jones would do worse.

L1nk

He cost 80million and is the Captain, problem is, how do you drop that?

Just an awful player at this level. I have no real malice for him, because I think he's giving what he has...he's just not close to being good enough.

Anyone involved in scouting or sanctioning his purchase should be sacked. His complete lack of physicality alone should have made him a complete no-go for any serious team...never mind throwing a world record fee at him.

redshaw

He does the same thing all the time. Even way back in our 6-1 defeat to Spurs, he loves to run out and get caught and is so cumbersome when needed to turn.

He's not improved since the horror show against Leicester and is often the key to the goals conceded.

Too late to drop him now, the damage in the CL and League has been done.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
It's not like there aren't other options, I don't get why Rangnick keeps playing him when he makes consistently huge mistakes. That's the main reason I never want Rangnick to ever be the permanent coach.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Apart from having become a bad player over night, which people say doesn't happen (and I've hung on to that belief myself) his being captain when we need someone with leverage to manage a ref is so daft. The ref tonight responded to them all night. No ref will respond to Bruno as he moans throughout the 90 minutes, but we need someone who can manage a ref and Maguire is just vapid. I absolutely loathe the shithousery of a Sevilla, a Real, an Atletico, but we are the despicable opposite, naive and clueless. Like choosing to go 2nd in a pen shootout in a final. And now I'm comfortably off topic :lol:

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Club captain, Mr Untouchable. No idea who here loves him, but this man cannot be dropped.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
It's not like there aren't other options, I don't get why Rangnick keeps playing him when he makes consistently huge mistakes. That's the main reason I never want Rangnick to ever be the permanent coach.
Surely contractual obligations. Can't fathom as to how each and every other manager keeps making these mistakes. Surely Rangnick knows better.

SAFMUTD

He was clearly being targeted by Atletico, with little pressure and all his brain farts start.

Welbeckham

He’s absolutely hopeless, especially now that he’s lost all of his confidence.

Sylar

Somebody said it earlier

We wanted him to be our vvd
Instead he's our lovren

Status
Not open for further replies.