Harry Maguire | Signed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alemar

By the way, I just found some Leicester forum and it's hilarious how much they hate us over there. :lol: They are calling us "peasants" and a past-it club, most of them truly believe they will easily finish above us.
But it’s strange. They receive a world record fee for the defender. Man Utd is acting respectfully - it’s not like they are losing Messi for peanuts

Jimmy Skitz

Supports
Leicester City
But can you be somewhat biased here? I mean, you support Leicester - perhaps you would rather your club keeps a player than receives a record fee (hence your feelings)? :)
we also know how our owners work, they once refused to sell a player, Slimani IIRC, to West Ham because Karen Brady had insulted them in her newspaper column, we still have Slimani on our books but he hasn't played for us in nearly 2 seasons.

If they feel insulted by Woodward, I can see them saying no point blank and then just giving Harry the biggest contract we have ever given out just to placate him afterwards
Are you sure? I don't think so.
media darlings in the sense that they rush to publish any old tat as news for the click bait from your fan base members that don't pay attention to the accuracy of the media source.

cyberman

we also know how our owners work, they once refused to sell a player, Slimani IIRC, to West Ham because Karen Brady had insulted them in her newspaper column, we still have Slimani on our books but he hasn't played for us in nearly 2 seasons.

If they feel insulted by Woodward, I can see them saying no point blank and then just giving Harry the biggest contract we have ever given out just to placate him afterwards

media darlings in the sense that they rush to publish any old tat as news for the click bait from your fan base members that don't pay attention to the accuracy of the media source.
Didnt you post a tweet from cocksure himself with 1200 followers?
OK buddy

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
By the way, I just found some Leicester forum and it's hilarious how much they hate us over there. :lol: They are calling us "peasants" and a past-it club, most of them truly believe they will easily finish above us.
We despise RM . Don't we?

Feed Me

I'm hungry
Hilarious how the Leicester fans are giving it large.

We will take your best player and you can bugger off and enjoy 8th place.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Heads up Sky use Di Marzio as one of their 'sources' so que this breaking on their channel soon

Jimmy Skitz

Supports
Leicester City
Didnt you post a tweet from cocksure himself with 1200 followers?
OK buddy
and when I posted it I said "for what its worth" meaning I wasn't sure how reliable he was, not sure why you need to take that tone, I'm having a civilised discussion passing on the benefit of our POV if you cannot cope with that that's a shame

cyberman

and when I posted it I said "for what its worth" meaning I wasn't sure how reliable he was, not sure why you need to take that tone, I'm having a civilised discussion passing on the benefit of our POV if you cannot cope with that that's a shame
You were covering your anger now, its like those posters who say I don't know how reliable he is when posting a dodgy tweet knowing full well its bullshit because it says what they want to hear.
You seem hilariously wound up over a nothing saga.
Disrespected..feck me what are you reading?

El Zoido

Hilarious how the Leicester fans are giving it large.

We will take your best player and you can bugger off and enjoy 8th place.
They’re bitter that we’re apparently now finished and a crap club, yet one of their best players is still desperate to join us.

Jimmy Skitz

Supports
Leicester City
You were covering your anger now, its like those posters who say I don't know how reliable he is when posting a dodgy tweet knowing full well its bullshit because it says what they want to hear.
You seem hilariously wound up over a nothing saga.
Disrespected..feck me what are you reading?
I haven't said that so don't confuse me with someone please, in fact I told someone else to stop talking about arrogance etc.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Why would Leicester feel insulted by Woodward?

BrunoLCFC

Supports
Leicester City
Which British Journo do you trust more than him? Stones? Castles?
For all Leicester news one Journalist is always right and that’s John Percy from the Independent.

He has been very quiet regarding this transfer so far.

pauldyson1uk

This was on Sky Transfer Centre, no idea how much truth is in it, but the fee is about what I expect them to want.
Manchester United will have to pay £90m if they want to sign Harry Maguire from Leicester, one source has told Sky Sports News.

Talks are continuing between the two clubs, however, we understand that they remain well apart in their valuation of the player.
Maguire didn’t take part in Leicester training today.

As we told you a fortnight ago on SSN, Maguire has informed Leicester he wants to leave before the window shuts on Aug 8.
Maguire remains United boss Ole Gunnar Solksjaer’s No 1 transfer target.

Jimmy Skitz

Supports
Leicester City
once FoxesTalk was a decent forum with a moderating team that kept order and discussions civil, then for some reason the owner of the site sacked them all and it went to shit

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Would we be able to get a poll to see how many people on here actually want to see Maguire come here for 80m? Genuinely curious

-Supreme-

Leicester would be stupid to turn down 75m+ offer

Their league position won't change much with or without Maguire.

Ole’s Wheel

Supports
CR7
Title update :devil:

edit:
his instagram is private and why most of us can’t see for ourselves

Last edited:

Jcrossley94

Would we be able to get a poll to see how many people on here actually want to see Maguire come here for 80m? Genuinely curious
Genuinely not sure why people would feel so strongly about the fee... all that matters is we get the players we go after surely?

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
This is done folks.

Now Dybala and I’ll fecking ***.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Hmmm hard to tell, that lads profile is private. I hope it’s true though!!

Josep Dowling

Where has this over confidence come from? I remember hearing the same thing from Leicester fans after you won the league.

If a player wants to leave its very difficult to keep the player, especially when a decent offer is on the table. The Leicester owners are in the business to make money after all.

And United aren’t media darling. We generate clicks because every fans wants to read about it, whether United supporters or not. You even took the time to open an account on here to keep telling us we won’t get Maguire.

Status
Not open for further replies.