ICC Cricket World Cup 2015

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
These are fecking idiots. Play a shot you wanker.

ha_rooney

Comfortable win, getting some momentum. The ending to the game was farcical, don't agree with that approach.

Anyway, onto Australia who will beat us. At least we made it out of the groups.

shabz

Lol he wanted Akmal to finish the game as he helped him get to a 100. Won the game on to Australia now which will be a good game as it is at Adelaide again thankfully. Not much in the pitch for the pace bowlers, so shouldn't get ripped through.

ha_rooney

Sri Lanka - South Africa
Bangladesh - India
Pakistan - Australia
New Zealand - Windies

My predictions to win the games in bold. I think the SL & SA game is the hardest to call, but I'll go with SA to edge it out.

VanGaalEra

Just fecking praying Bangladesh knock India out, not really bothered what happens after that.

NinjaFletch

I reckon Pakistan could smash Australia to be fair.

The one time Australia have come up against a decent bowling attack they've crumbled. The only question is if Pakistan can survive Starc.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
:lol:

I can only assume that was a very mumbled attempt at "Mark Nicholas"...

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
That's a big blow. I think Australia have too much quality for Sohail Khan, Rahat Ali, Adil etc. Wahab needs to have a stormer for Pakistan.

VanGaalEra

Yasir Shah has to play then, an absolute no brainier with the Aussies troubles against him in the UAE.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
They are missing a trick here by not calling up a replacement. Should've called up Junaid or Ajmal just to create doubts in the Australian minds.

Agree that Yasir Shah has to play. He was unlucky against India plus the opposition fits him much better this time around. Aussies prefer pace on the ball and I really can't see how an average bowler like Adil could possibly trouble them.

ha_rooney

:lol:

I must admit I was glad that they reduced the number of teams for the next WC, but seeing how the associates played, I now wish they kept the same format. Although, I would be in favour of 2 games a day to reduce the duration of the group stages.

Samid

How does Kusal get in the top of the order in a proper batting line up? He's less talented than Fat Guy Jamshed.

Samid

Stupid move by SL. Dropping an in-form player down from 1 to 7 to make room for fecking Kusal at the top. If it ain't broke don't fecking fix it.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
4/2 after 4.2 overs. Sangakarra gonna have to play another great innings for SL to have any chance.