ICC Cricket World Cup 2015

zing

Zingle balls
Taking the day off to watch from home.

Really looking forward to it, missed much of the WC.

Insanity

Most apt username 2015
Starc was no where thought to be good enough to lead Australia at this WC. He has been a surprise. And now it is a contest between our lambs against this ferocious tiger. :lol:

If we lose the toss, I will turn off the television, phone, internet, computer and disconnect myself from the world till 5pm IST. If we win the toss then it should be game on. It's 50-50 then.

Really really nervous. Our bowling still scares me despite their exceptional performances and 70 wickets in 7 games. Virat and Dhoni will have to do it for us. I hope Dhoni promotes himself and bats up the order.

Come on India!

Skills

Snitch
Australia will bat first, put up 350. And India will win following an epic chase led by Kohli. Pretty much like world t20 semi final.

Stack

Leave Women's Football Alone!!!
Taking the day off to watch from home.

Really looking forward to it, missed much of the WC.
Judging by all of your predictions and comments on teams you seem to get a huge amount wrong. Maybe it would be best if you missed the rest?

just teasing

Last edited:

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
Got a bad feeling about tomorrow night. Think it'll be india vs New Zealand in the final.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona

Kohil has given Australia the best omen of all.

We all know what happens to Richmond in finals.

When they don't finish 9th :lol:. Their batting is very good, and they've bowled pretty well. They don't need to bowl Australia out to win the match, just make more runs than them, which i feel they're very capable of.

Cooksen

The Millennium Falcao
When they don't finish 9th :lol:. Their batting is very good, and they've bowled pretty well. They don't need to bowl Australia out to win the match, just make more runs than them, which i feel they're very capable of.
Starc and Hazelwood need to play good games and we better not pick Dohterty.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
Starc and Hazelwood need to play good games and we better not pick Dohterty.
For whatever reason Johnson hasn't had a great summer. Starc has had a golden summer as the great Bill Lawry would say. As for Doherty, that'll depend on the pitch. Maxwell and Smith can do a job i guess.

Kazi

This would cup has been exactly like the Football World Cup. England went out at the group stages, New Zealand (Argentina) have made their way to the final with everyone expecting them to face Australia (Brazil). Fully expect Australia to lose their first seven wickets for one run now.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
This would cup has been exactly like the Football World Cup. England went out at the group stages, New Zealand (Argentina) have made their way to the final with everyone expecting them to face Australia (Brazil). Fully expect Australia to lose their first seven wickets for one run now.
Everyone was expecting Brazil to get to final? I am not sure about that.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona

Don't joke about that.

2nd Semi-Final: Australia vs India

kotha

Been a long time since I have actually been excited and couldn't wait for a cricket match to start.. I don't expect us to beat the aussies, even have a bet with one of my friends that we will lose.. Lot of people thinking the same as me,but still can't wait for the match to start.. It's always the hope that kills..:(

hardikrajgor123

India need to be fearless. It's their country, their ground, their home fans. And that pressure will get to them at some point.
These mind games from Maxwell and Clarke in the press do suggest that the Indian performance so far in the World Cup does have them worried at some level.

Mani

India would start this as underdogs.Winning the toss is cruitial.
If we could approach this match as we did it aganist SA/Pakistan we are certain to get through.
Indian batsmens should be more worried about starc/Johnson right now than on their own bowling to australians.

zing

Zingle balls
Judging by all of your predictions and comments on teams you seem to get a huge amount wrong. Maybe it would be best if you missed the rest?

just teasing
just saw white text, nvm

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
India were pretty much useless in their tour of Australia before the WC, but during it they've played more aggressively and shown a lot more character than they did in the months leading up to it. Been impressed with their turn around. Still expect Australia to come through this.

Warner will probably manage to piss India off again.

Sylar

Win the toss and India have a great chance.

Hopefully their record in Australia doesnt play on their mind and instead the dominance they have shown so far continues.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Cmon India.

As usual Indians here are greatly underrating our team. We are gonna win this!

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
Hoping India bat first. Get runs on the board and then see how Australia cope with the pressure.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
David Warner is one indiscretion away from potentially missing a World Cup final.

MDFC Manager

Losing the toss is big, but hopefully our bowlers continue their good form.
I'm changing my opinion here. This pitch would be more forgiving to a poor first innings bowling performance rather than a poor first innings batting performance. So I don't mind the toss outcome

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
Bad toss to lose but what can you do.. this is the same pitch on which OZ+SRL scored close to 700 runs.