ICC Cricket World Cup 2015

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Guy wants a standing ovation from 90k rather than announcing it when everyone has moved on from the WC, can't really blame him.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Anyone know what time the final will start UK time?

zing

Zingle balls
I really hope NZ win it -- for various reasons. They're the most likeable team. Martin Crowe's writing is tremendous, as always.

Stack

Leave Women's Football Alone!!!
I never thought that our team could do this well and I just dont think we can win it but you never know. Hope its a good close game. Mitchell Nicholas, the underarm shite is all media driven and its cringeworthy, I dont know any Kiwis who want to bring that up anymore and its embarrassing every time our media bring it up. I hate it.

Kazi

I was rooting for South Africa. So I'd probably prefer it if New Zealand get hammered by Australia to convince me that the same would have happened to South Africa. I reckon Australia will win this one though after having the more comfortable semi. New Zealand gave everything they had against SA.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Should be a good final, best 2 sides of the tournament and players in form for both teams. Most of the focus will be on Starc & Boult (both have been incredible) but I think if the Kiwis are to win, Vettori will be key. He's been quietly efficient and done a very good job so far in the middle overs. Smith & Clarke are very good players of spin, so that could be an interesting little battle.

I'm hoping for a New Zealand win but expect the Aussies to win. Hopefully we get a close, competitive game.

prateik

NZ win the toss. Batting first. Hope McCullum has a great game. he is fantastic to watch.

okLaptop1

Supports
Minnesota Vikings
Warriors just lost to the damn Broncos in the stupidest fashion, I need this even more now. Come on Taylor you knob, you're due a great innings, hope you've saved it for the biggest stage!

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
Think Australia will probably win but wouldn't be shocked if they don't.

What's par on this?

Stack

280 to 300.

The issue for NZ is that the MCG is bigger and has less swing then any NZ ground.
The mcg isn't that much bigger than the Wellington ground there is a graphic around somewhere that show it

The playing area of course. The actual MCG stadium is huge. Also the apparently 2 paced wicket should help Vettori

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans
To think I didn't really rate starc before the tournament. He has been terrific.

okLaptop1

Supports
Minnesota Vikings
The Kane train looks like it's arriving early, lets go brah

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Kane needs to go big today. Taylor is a walking disaster and the lower middle order can't be trusted against this bowling line up. Anything below 280 and this will be easy pickings for Australia.

Stack

Kane needs to go big today. Taylor is a walking disaster and the lower middle order can't be trusted against this bowling line up. Anything below 280 and this will be easy pickings for Australia.
I would hate to think of the number of times Taylor has been involved in run outs but it will be a big number

okLaptop1

Supports
Minnesota Vikings
I would hate to think of the number of times Taylor has been involved in run outs but it will be a big number
He's gonna run out someone important today, probably Williamson.