ICC Cricket World Cup 2015

okLaptop1

Supports
Minnesota Vikings
Hope Kane doesn't take too much longer to find his stroke.

okLaptop1

Supports
Minnesota Vikings
Yeah our boys aren't settled at all, immense pressure from the Australian attack.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Completely usurprising. But very sad too. This tournament, full of lopsided matches, needs to at least close with a bang.

okLaptop1

Supports
Minnesota Vikings
Two really really poor wickets in quick succession. This bowling attack is talented enough, no need to keep giving them gimmies.

amolbhatia50k

New Zealand had to play out the first 15. That was a pre requisite. Need a giant partnership from somewhere now.

amolbhatia50k

What's the minimum score required on this pitch to make the match competitive? 250?

okLaptop1

Supports
Minnesota Vikings
Taylor and Elliot might be the ideal partnership to try and salvage this match. The former may not be in form, but these two are old heads who might be less prone to mentally folding.

That's reaching though, things are looking more than grim.

okLaptop1

Supports
Minnesota Vikings
Yeah that could be.

That would have been a really brave thing to do. They could well have been in two minds and that's why I feel they would have preferred to lose the toss
Nah. McCullum has a few faults, but being unsure isn't one of them.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
Given how MCG matches have gone this world cup, don't think it was bad decision to bat first. Some v. good bowling from Australia and the resultant pressure along with occasion's has led to wickets and this situation.

okLaptop1

Supports
Minnesota Vikings
Hazelwood is going to be a big key for us in the Ashes.

Very McGrath like.
I'm pretty sure the big key to beating England is making sure you turn up to the right ground on the right day.

Kazi

Hard to say how much is defensible. I rate New Zealand's bowling attack a lot higher than Australia's batting. Only Smith and Clarke I rate as top class batsmen. And Clarke hasn't looked at his best yet.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
I'm pretty sure the big key to beating England is making sure you turn up to the right ground on the right day.
Still third in the rankings, despite the horror show in Aus and a loss to Sri Lanka. Won their last test series very easily against India...

Sylar

NZ will have a chance if these two can get 100 partnership or close to it. They need something to defend, and hopefully get it.

And they get a boundary, woo. First one in 10 overs, damn!