ICC Cricket World Cup 2015

okLaptop1

Supports
Minnesota Vikings
One more wicket and I might actually laugh in my despair.

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
This particular Aussie team seems to bring out their 'banter' only when they're on top
What a silly comment. Wouldn't that be when you do it; when you're on top or when the opponent has done something stupid? No point 'bantering' when you're getting done.

MDFC Manager

What a silly comment. Wouldn't that be when you do it; when you're on top or when the opponent has done something stupid? No point 'bantering' when you're getting done.
No; previous teams would begin their intimidation even before the first ball was bowled. This team isn't that cocksure...not yet anyway.

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
No; previous teams would begin their intimidation even before the first ball was bowled. This team isn't that cocksure...not yet anyway.
True they are no Warnie or McGrath, but personally I prefer them not to be khunts on the field unless the opponent has instigated the exchanges.

okLaptop1

Supports
Minnesota Vikings
I knew we wouldn't get 250, but jeez we won't even get 190.

MDFC Manager

Elliot has played too well not to get a century here, so I hope someone sticks around for him

Rednotdead

I predicted this would happen. It's all very well playing at home on hand-picked grounds with miniscule boundaries, where all you have to do is keep crashing it for fours or sixes but that was never going to happen at the MCG.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
I predicted this would happen. It's all very well playing at home on hand-picked grounds with miniscule boundaries, where all you have to do is keep crashing it for fours or sixes but that was never going to happen at the MCG.
Yeah, the preparation wasn't ideal. Here you need to focus on building innings. Not just smash it at a strike rate of 150+. Another 1 down.