ICC Cricket World Cup 2015

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
If Irfan was fit, we may have been able to cause their openers some problems and stop Warner-Finch getting off to a fast start. But without him I don't see Australia having many issues with our bowling attack. Also, Starc & Johnson will have a field day against our batsmen. Would be shocked if we managed to win.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Stopped reading here. No chance of that happening. There's not a single Pakistani player that would get in that Australian side, maybe Sarfraz over Haddin on recent form but even that is highly questionable. Starc and Johnson against those fragile Pakistan batsmen won't be a pretty sight.
Oh don't get me wrong. I'm in 100% agreement with you there. There is not a single player that Aus would take or need.

But this is Pak looking for its payday. The hungry desperate dog always wins. ;)

Kazi

Was pleased to wake up and see SA had won, had them as part of an accumulator, and it was one of the most at risk legs
Wonder if this will finally be the time that SA deliver on their talent

Basically, most games from here on in will be down to which team's batsman comes off and smashes a signifcantly better than run a ball century, and in AB, South Africa have someone who can easily do that
But so can Kohli, Williamson and Smith. Tbh, I struggled most when picking an Aussie name.

Skills

Snitch
India - Bangladesh will be the closest tie of the quarters. Expect the Aussies and New Zealand to breeze through.

Insanity

Most apt username 2015
We are in agreement. ;)

Bangladesh beating India however would be an upset however "not bad" Bangladesh are.
:D

We'll smash them if we get a full game.

I hope that we bat first. Would love it if Rohit and Virat can get some runs before the big clash against the Australians in the semis.

PS: Dumbstar is a Pakistani liverpool fan. That's just fantastic. :lol:

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
India will score something like 330 which will be too much for Bangladesh.

Sylar

Bloody hell, what a shit way to lose your wicket.

Hearing the third umpire. Is that a new thing?

Sylar

India struggling to get runs. Bangladesh bowling really well.

Mani

Its just matter of small partnerships,runs will start to flow again.

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
Its just matter of small partnerships,runs will start to flow again.
I am worried about others playing Rohit out of touch here.. he was looking good but was starved off the strike by others. That's how set batsman get out.

Mani

I am worried about others playing Rohit out of touch here.. he was looking good but was starved off the strike by others. That's how set batsman get out.
Agree with that, new batsmen getting in need to rotate the strike,take singles give as much strike to their senior partner,at least for first few overs.
My worry here is too many dot balls played in an over,instead they need to look for more singles.Boundaries in over is fine but you need to keep running which keeps you active and alert.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
If these two stay around till 35th over, get say 30-35 more runs in those 9 overs, India can launch from there to get around 125 in last 15. 270 or so should be very competitive and likely to be match winning.

Skills

Snitch
"Aleem Dar may have just been stung by a wasp here, folks. Doesn't look all that pleased...I know, very random indeed"

:lol: