ICC Cricket World Cup 2015

fishfingers15

Contributes to username and tagline changes
Yea the ball sort of pitched just outside the leg. Half the ball was in line, with the seam just outside. Probably a milli meter inside and it was in line. Original decision was upheld. They didn't show if it went on to hit the stumps, it did appear so. Was a close thing.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
Right now, without brainfarts and stupidity, 280 is very gettable. Dhoni and Jadeja to come after this and Ashwin can score too.

The Man Himself

The national anthem of both India and Bangladesh have been written by same person, Ravindranath Tagore :)

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Not seeing the game but appalling strike rates for Dhawan and Rahane.

We're fecked. Expect Dhoni to come out and block his way to a shit knock.

Krovv

RedCafe Verified
Supports
Arsenal
Is this tournament rigged to ensure that India performs well? Everything from the format of the cup to these marginal calls make me suspect this. Commercial interests trumping cricket?

Insanity

Most apt username 2015
They should check Aleem Dar's bank accounts. That looked fishy. His hand was up in a flash.

Neelu

Likes to eat cement and rubber but not boogers
Is this tournament rigged to ensure that India performs well? Everything from the format of the cup to these marginal calls make me suspect this. Commercial interests trumping cricket?
No?

MDFC Manager

That wasn't even a marginal decision though :lol: Batsman falling forward is a good indicator it's well below his waist.

I think the umpire missed the ball completely

fishfingers15

Contributes to username and tagline changes
That wasn't even a marginal decision though :lol: Batsman falling forward is a good indicator it's well below his waist.

I think the umpire missed the ball completely
It was a marginal decision. It's a controversially marginal decision. Come on, it's a full toss right around the waist of the batsman. It's probably out, but to say it wasn't marginal is not right.

The Man Himself

300 very much on the cards. Difficult to see Bangladesh chasing it. 2-3 batsmen will need to play out of their skins.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
You could almost be a Liverpool fan with that kind of bollocks

The Man Himself

Any less than 300 and we still have a chance IMO.

Mortaza has been unbelievably shit.
The way ball skids in on MCG drop in pitch and how Indian bowlers bowled against SA, makes me think that Bangladesh will need to do very well. They have stroke players, just need to be sensible though. If somehow Bangladesh can restrict India to 275-280, then there is chance.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
How fecking poor were England? No excuse for getting knocked out by these amateurs.

PvsNP

The way ball skids in on MCG drop in pitch and how Indian bowlers bowled against SA, makes me think that Bangladesh will need to do very well. They have stroke players, just need to be sensible though. If somehow Bangladesh can restrict India to 275-280, then there is chance.
We have to indeed. AFAIK, we can only trust Mahmudullah of our batsmen. The rest are like night and day.