ICC Cricket World Cup 2015

MDFC Manager

Taylor, Elliott and Anderson can all belt big ones towards the end. Need to keep batting steadily for now

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
If these two stay till 35th over and even score at say 4.5 over till then, they can accelerate in last 15 to get 260-270 which will be competitive score.

Sylar

Australia appeal everything even if they know its not even close ffs.

VanGaalEra

We aren't getting 250. And even if we did (we're not), the Aussies would chase it down with a vengeance.
With the way it's ticking now, 260-270 is on.

Also, bowling under lights at the MCG is a massive advantage.

VanGaalEra

325 or more will be needed, Aussies have too much batting depth
Lmao at 325. That's 10 an over from here.

250 is defendable under lights at the MCG, also factor in the pressure of a chase in a World Cup final.

okLaptop1

Supports
Minnesota Vikings
With the way it's ticking now, 260-270 is on.

Also, bowling under lights at the MCG is a massive advantage.
Taylor hasn't settled, he'll be gone in a few overs I bet. After that expect a collapse.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
260-270 is definitely defendable with NZ's bowling attack and under lights at MCG. Australia will want to keep it to 230-240 at max.

Stack

Leave Women's Football Alone!!!
Lmao at 325. That's 10 an over from here.

250 is defendable under lights at the MCG, also factor in the pressure of a chase in a World Cup final.
I was trying to point out how futile a position NZ are in. If they are to have any chance they need a big score even as impossible it is from here. 250 isnt defendable against the Aussies at the MCG because of the depth in their batting. NZ cant win from here

okLaptop1

Supports
Minnesota Vikings
I was trying to point out how futile a position NZ are in. If they are to have any chance they need a big score even as impossible it is from here. 250 isnt defendable against the Aussies at the MCG because of the depth in their batting. NZ cant win from here
Something like 275 might be enough, but as I said before, we're not even going to get 250.

VanGaalEra

You're crazy, grow a spine. Chasing under lights at MCG is never easy.

Stack

Leave Women's Football Alone!!!
Never mind him, just do your thing.

I reckon 280+ could cause trouble for the Aussies with your bowling line up, but still a bit low. I would love it if NZ beat the Aussies, win it for Martin lads.

Taylor is a dangerous guy, he can cut loose.
bugger, Taylor hasnt been in form a while now

okLaptop1

Supports
Minnesota Vikings
Come on boys, at least don't go down feeling sorry for yourselves. Post what you can and field with pride. Come on Black Caps!