g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

ICC Cricket World Cup 2015

Stack

Leave Women's Football Alone!!!
This is a really good game. I think its going to be really close. India can really bat well so there is nothing in it

NM

Why is Dhoni leaving the part timers till late? They will get smashed.

harshad

Play the odds, not the man - Poor man's Harvey
Scout
On a long road that returns to Old Trafford!!!
Smith and Finch have set a brilliant platform to accelerate from. With Clarke, Watson, Maxwell still to bat, we are looking at a target of 350+. India are not chasing 350+ against Australia.

Need to get couple of quick wickets.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
I've got Finch as my fantasy captain but this is getting unbearable. Someone put him out of his misery.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Just seen the score. Game over already.

The only chance we had was to win the toss.

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
We are throwing short balls after short balls on a pitch which isn't even bouncy. :rolleyes: :lol:
It is just too good for batting. Dhoni missed a trick not using Raina in the middle overs.. have a feeling our pace bowlers would get taken to the cleaners now.