ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

MJJ

Mitchell Starc has only played 82 ODIs, but in those, he has taken 162 wickets. That's basically two wickets a game. Bowlers don't take two wickets a game in ODI cricket. Starc takes a wicket every 25.4 balls
Didnt know his record was this good, specially in the modern batsman friendly game.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Least it has a tune unlike Pakistan's. As much as I hate to say it, wish we had India's anthem!
What's wrong the with the Pak anthem? imo it's one of the better ones.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
It's honestly mind boggling that NZ are in such a great position in the tournament with two useless openers.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Need to get Kane here early.

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
They can't keep on relying Kane to bail them out everytime. It won't work.
On his way to bailing them out again today. Sanga smacked 4 consecutive hundreds last time so you never know but NZ would be stupid not to try at least one new opener next time.

KM

On his way to bailing them out again today. Sanga smacked 4 consecutive hundreds last time so you never know but NZ would be stupid not to try at least one new opener next time.
Now that you have said it he's bound to get dismissed soon.

slyadams

Really could do with a favour from NZ. If Pakistan win this we need to win both imo. I don’t think NZ are nearly as good as the table suggests and we’ll beat them, but it could almost be a dead rubber by then.

KM

Aye, yeah, it's so surprising to see a bloke who averages 48 in ODI cricket (and 67 since his eye surgery two years ago) get some runs.
Yeah my bad for suggesting that it's weird that a team with crap openers is doing well in a tournament.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Yeah my bad for suggesting that it's weird that a team with crap openers is doing well in a tournament.
Do we mean crap openers in this tournament? Seeing Guptil called useless and crap without the caveat of 'in this WC' is weird.

Latham in no form at all, NZ looking ropey.

AshRK

That win against Windies could prove to be very important for the Kiwis. I can see them losing to both Aus and Eng.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Great stuff from our bowlers. Need to get Williamson out.