ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

Skills

Snitch
Rabada, Shakib n others similar should be playing for better teams
Don't think Rabada's had a great WC.

I think Bangladesh will be a threat soon enough though. There's 3 WCs coming quite soon (2x T20 + 2023 WC in India) and I think its only a matter of time now. Shakib, Fizz, Rahman are already good players. A few more good ones in the next few years should make them an exciting team.

arnie_ni

Di Maria has been wanting rohit dropped down to four to accommodate rahul as an opener with another youngster for ages.
Why would you do that? He's one of the most destructive players in the world? Surely he has to open?

He would probably be 2nd on my world 11 after kohli

Hercules

Don't think Rabada's had a great WC.

I think Bangladesh will be a threat soon enough though. There's 3 WCs coming quite soon (2x T20 + 2023 WC in India) and I think its only a matter of time now. Shakib, Fizz, Rahman are already good players. A few more good ones in the next few years should make them an exciting team.
They can go all the way if somehow they don't face us. Fizz (5 wkt haul..ok good) seems to run out of Ideas against us and Rahim ejaculates even before the bra is down. Bangladesh have always been always been, bar Shakib, no one is a threat.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Aussies are fecking elite mentality in WC.
Carey looks like a class player.

AshRK

Southafrica's fielding has become so mediocre. Never imagined I would ever say that.

AshRK

First time the South Africans have had the chance to boo though and the Aussies did cheat against them.
Doesn't justify them booing especially after Warner played such a beautiful knock. Bet we will hear a lot of booing during the ashes season too. Long summer for both.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Doesn't justify them booing especially after Warner played such a beautiful knock. Bet we will hear a lot of booing during the ashes season too. Long summer for both.
I'm not sure, cheating against someone does justify some booing at least!

Anyway don't think it matters, clearly works quite well for Warner.