ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
If Windies had batted first, would have been interesting if they could have gotten the World Record.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
I am at then end of my patience with this competition website. I think I am going to give it up.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
I am at then end of my patience with this competition website. I think I am going to give it up.
It's dire isn't it? I'm on my laptop using it and it's bad, is there an app for phones or is it worse still navigating that mess on a smaller screen?

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
It's dire isn't it? I'm on my laptop using it and it's bad, is there an app for phones or is it worse still navigating that mess on a smaller screen?
From what I have heard it is even worse on phones. I keep getting asked to put in a code to log in when changing a few pages so have to check my email account each time. Whoever designed that shit needs shooting and then deporting.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
From what I have heard it is even worse on phones. I keep getting asked to put in a code to log in when changing a few pages so have to check my email account each time. Whoever designed that shit needs shooting and then deporting.
No need to be so lenient.

Fakhar and Baber Azam are both good players, you'd think they'll need to put on a massive partnership to stand a chance.

Skills

Snitch
Hafeez must be ancient by now. He was already close to thirty when he was being called a young player

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Worst Pakistan team in a long time. Should be relegated to minnow status.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Ffs Pakistan. They’ve been terrible for a while, this is not going to be a good tournament for us.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Hafeez must be ancient by now. He was already close to thirty when he was being called a young player
Wouldn't be surprised, Afridi came out recently saying he was 5 years older than official records :lol:

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Ah fecks sake Babar. He's going to cost me -1 points for because he has a sub 70 SR.

@MJJ @Samid
To be fair if you were going to pick one Pakistani player it would be Barbar, he's been in great form recently too.