ICC World T20 2016

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Reminder that SA scored 2 runs in the first over.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
Yay, a wicket!

Oh, feck not him...

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
Bit of a dick move by De Kock to get out there. A century might have come his way if he stayed in.

DOTA

200 will put out of England's reach.. SA's bowling is strong imo
Think their bowling is really poor, to be honest. That said, I would certainly fancy it to defend 200.

NinjaFletch

Oh feck off, pitch turning now. Last thing we need with Tahrir playing for them.

This is an absolute masterclass in how to bat in subcontinental T20s get off to a flyer when the balls new. Now watch Hales push it around at a run a ball.

zing

Zingle balls
Think their bowling is really poor, to be honest. That said, I would certainly fancy it to defend 200.
Steyn, Rabada, Abbott, Morris, Tahir..

Steyn's Steyn, although not been very successful in limited overs. Abbott and Morris are under-rated limited overs bowlers. Rabada is new but is a great prospect.. Tahir's been consistenly good.

I fancy SA for the WC. Almost superbly balanced -- if Morris could bat better.

DOTA

Steyn's Steyn, although not been very successful in limited overs. Abbott and Morris are under-rated limited overs bowlers. Rabada is new but is a great prospect.. Tahir's been consistenly good.

Each to their own. I think they're all a bit crap apart from Steyn (well, I really have no idea about Rabada, in this format, but he's very young).

DOTA

That was dire from Hales.

NinjaFletch

I think they lack quality spin options given the conditions. The Duminy of old would have been great for them.

Skills

Snitch
South Africa are the best all round team to watch. The batsmen are quality and I love watching Steyn and Rabada too.