ICC World T20 2016

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Commentators are too hung up on required rate. Don't think that's all that meaningful.

Also Malik bats too low. Should be coming in at 4 for me. One big over and Pakistan will be favourites again.

Norris

It's probably a little too much for Pakistan now! But one good over could change that.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Typically lost our way in the middle overs. Our batting is useless under pressure.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Horrendous innings from Akmal. This is the guy who wanted to bat at number three.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
That's more or less the end of our tournament. Well played NZ.

Every game we fall behind proceedings at some point in the innings. We can't seem to keep momentum going beyond a short burst by a player. Lost the momentum after Sharjeel went. The way we play, it's almost ideal pace for 50 over cricket but not good enough for T20.

Djemba-Djemba

At one point it looked like we were in for an exciting finish but Pakistan have been terrible for the last 6 or 7 overs.

That's a heavy defeat.

NM

Guess India beating them wasn't such a big deal after all. Poorly managed side.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Pakistan still have a good NRR. If they beat Australia they might yet qualify.

We basically have to win both our games. We aren't qualifying on NRR

Krovv

RedCafe Verified
Supports
Arsenal
NZ through...so, Australia v India to be a knockout...winner qualifies, loser goes home
Or in India's case, stays home. ;)

Yet again we see some useless stats in cricket. Shehzad and Akmal will show up as second and third highest scorers but both played horrible knocks, with the latter failing to clear the boundary even once.

Skills

Snitch
I can't see India beating Australia on a flat deck. They have more firepower, they need another rank Turner.

Neutral

BTV

Yet again we see some useless stats in cricket. Shehzad and Akmal will show up as second and third highest scorers but both played horrible knocks, with the latter failing to clear the boundary even once.
Thought Shehzad was good initially...with Sharjeel going nuts, he rotated the strike and pretty much stayed at run a ball. But, after Sharjeel fell, he didn't carry on like Pakistan would have wanted.

Boycott

Considering Waqar Younis is coach I'd have expected Pakistan to read the conditions far better than they have

Norris

Am I the only one that thinks that Group B is much much more tougher than Group A ?

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.

Stats are not useless, it's interpretation and application as you have done above is. When chasing at 9 RPO, if two players bat for 30 balls each and score at SR less than 100, nobody is going to care about them being 'second and third highest scorers.'

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
Waqar openly criticizing Shehzad and Akmal. Shahryar Khan few days back talked about Afridi getting sack if he doesn't retire. Akmal publicly tells he is not getting to bat where he wants. The unprofessionalism in Pakistan cricket is shocking. You can see it in fielding and in overall body language as well. The way Pakistan fields is bad even for ODIs, for T20 it is criminal.
Some part of unprofessionalism has always been there with Pakistan and it is not just Pak, it is a subcontinent trait but previously Pak players used to care more on field. They had desire and when facing India it used to go up few notches. Now there is overall 'meh' attitude throughout.