ICC World T20 2016

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
England's NRR is far worse than SA and WI right now. In the event all 3 end up on same points, England will go out. They will need to beat SL by huge margin or hope that WI beat SA.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Hopefully our useless openers fire in this match.

Norris

Isn't bangalore a better batting pitch than what we had in the first two games? And why still no Rahane? Very baffling.

MDFC Manager

Isn't bangalore a better batting pitch than what we had in the first two games? And why still no Rahane? Very baffling.
It's generally a very good limited overs pitch, and the boundaries are really short. Defending 170 will be hard.

Norris

It's generally a very good limited overs pitch, and the boundaries are really short. Defending 170 will be hard.
Good. Atleast one of the openers needs to have a solid start. I recall Sharma always doing well here.

Varun

Staff
Rohit will smash them around. 2 failures so far, flat track, avg bowling attack.

Skills

Snitch
Dhawan's a poor t20 player. Career strike rate of 113. I don't know what they'd lose by getting in a more solid player like Rahane in his place.

Red Pavan

shittest username ever manutddabest791
Dhawan's a poor t20 player. Career strike rate of 113. I don't know what they'd lose by getting in a more solid player like Rahane in his place.
His left handedness apparently, when we have three others in the top 7 :lol:

Rahane should be playing but then who would open?

Skills

Snitch
His left handedness apparently, when we have three others in the top 7 :lol:

Rahane should be playing but then who would open?
Didn't Manish Pandey have a good IPL season opening? Rahane should in there in place of Pandya or Yuvraj.

KM

This is not a flat track at all.

Skills

Snitch
What's the bet India provide a flat deck for the Australia game? The worst players of spin in this thing but the biggest hitters? India are going to get smashed.

MDFC Manager

This is not a flat track at all.
Different to the pitch from the previous game here I think? Not a great one by the looks of it.

I don't know how much longer this stupidity is going to carry on for.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Completely useless.

How long can you expect Kohli to carry us? We're fecked if he doesn't get a decent score. Again.

MDFC Manager

What's the bet India provide a flat deck for the Australia game? The worst players of spin in this thing but the biggest hitters? India are going to get smashed.
...followed by capitulating against freshmen like Zampa :wenger:

Tbf, that game could become non consequential for us anyway.

NinjaFletch

England's NRR is far worse than SA and WI right now. In the event all 3 end up on same points, England will go out. They will need to beat SL by huge margin or hope that WI beat SA.
Bit early to worry about that I think. SL are a bit shit but it's not beyond the realms of possibility that they win their next 2 games. It's possible this will come down to NRR but I don't think it will.

kps88

Can't believe the home team has yet to get a good batting track.

KM

How are we going at less than 6 runs per over in a T20 game?
Not scoring enough runs I reckon.

Also these pitches can feck off. doesn't make sense for India to play on these pitches at all.

Sylar

Six, but Raina and Kohli both struggling here.

Hopefully that kickstarts things here.