Ivan Perisic

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
How would it look now on Morata if he had done that?
Bit harder to do that against your boyhood club, even though they've acted the dick with him.

Inter are putting a beyond silly evaluation on Perisic and they know it, if Juventus came calling they'd sell him for £20m.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Bit harder to do that against your boyhood club, even though they've acted the dick with him.

Inter are putting a beyond silly evaluation on Perisic and they know it, if Juventus came calling they'd sell him for £20m.
They're not silly, they know we overpay stupidly at times for players, why shouldn't they try it too ? Worst case scenario, they keep a player (who despite being unhappy will at the end probably just play his football) who performed for them.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid

He's 28 and has 3 years left on his contract. Inter's new owners are very rich and willing to spend a lot of money. He's not in a position to push too much

TheMod

I can't link to Perisic Twitter page due to privilege restrictions, but he has just put up a tweet with just a red dot. Does this confirm he's coming to us now?

Check out @IperiOfficial

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
That account hasn't got a verified sign and considering how easy it is to get it, I doubt it's the real account.

prateik

I can't link to Perisic Twitter page due to privilege restrictions, but he has just put up a tweet with just a red dot. Does this confirm he's coming to us now?

Check out @IperiOfficial
It's him. It is happening.
probably not him

Nori-

Don't want him. We will get 2/3 good years out of him and be £40m out of pocket. Would much rather a younger player with potential to improve.

Member 5225

Then he should hand in a transfer request, refuse to train etc.
I keep telling my mates this. If a player really wants to move, they can make it happen. Don't know why more don't do this.

Well, I do know.....greedy loyalty bonuses or whatever.

FujiVice

A Myspace account with Gattuso spelled differently has just posted a mood status that he's signing for United. Think we've found our midfielder.

AgentP

Even if it is him, it doesn't mean anything. We already know that he wants to join us. Agreeing a fee with Inter is the real problem.

lostcauz

That's such a strange twitter account, it reads like a real footballers account and has been about for 2 years, why would somebody waste time doing this.

Judas

Open to offers
That's such a strange twitter account, it reads like a real footballers account and has been about for 2 years, why would somebody waste time doing this.
The internet is full of sad and pathetic people, but I genuinely don't feel like anyone is sad and pathetic enough to waste time doing that.

dichinero

If we do get him I think he will prove a few people wrong with his contribution.
Personally, I would love him to be prove me wrong and I'll happily hold my hands up if we signed him and he had a successful season, all for the benefit of the club at the end of the day. That said, I still don't think he is good enough for what we need and hope we don't sign him. If José really wants him, all I can do is wait and see.

sunama

Baghdad Bob
Yes people think he can actually contribute around 10 goals fo us. He will prove us wrong us wrong by not even scoring 5.
Which will still be more than what Martial scored last season and the same as what Rashford scored.
He scored 11 league goals in an Italian league which is notoriously difficult to score in. Personally, I think he will score more league goals than any of our current set of attackers, bar Lukaku.

M4YON

Which will still be more than what Martial scored last season and the same as what Rashford scored.
He scored 11 league goals in an Italian league which is notoriously difficult to score in. Personally, I think he will score more league goals than any of our current set of attackers, bar Lukaku.
I disagree I think if Mkhi has adjusted better to the PL this time around he will score the most, showed his class in Euope.

Status
Not open for further replies.