5.6 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Irwin99

Superb today. Adds so much class and the workrate has improved tremendously.

Golden Nugget

He’s lovely to watch. Unlike the other wingers we have, he stops, looks up and access his options and not pass or dribble blindly.

Unlike the start of the season, his decision making have generally been spot on lately as has his passes. It’s great to see

Smithy89

Proper footballer, relies on his technical ability and ability to play one and two-touch football.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Getting better and better, couldn’t believe how he’d been written off after we played Wolves at the beginning of the season.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Sancho, Bruno and Pogba are all capable of playing some great technical football at times. All super gifted ballers.

El Zoido

He’s mint. Actually preferred his second assist to his first, beautiful stuff.

mattunited1978

doommonger
Never doubted he'd come good, brilliant today, the technique he shows in everything he does is sublime.

Rocksy

Supports
Blackburn Rovers
Proper footballer, relies on his technical ability and ability to play one and two-touch football.
He’s technically brilliant, isn’t he? If you had a few more like him further back in midfield I think Sancho would look even better.

Jackal981

Class player. Getting better every match. Begs the question how the feck Ole cant utilize him at all

3KDré

He’s technically brilliant, isn’t he? If you had a few more like him further back in midfield I think Sancho would look even better.
Pogba and Bruno are pretty good to be fair. He needs a striker to link up with though, then we will see how good he is. Ironically I think the best type of player for him to play with would have been Martial he was actually good.

pascell

Getting better and better, couldn’t believe how he’d been written off after we played Wolves at the beginning of the season.
That's the Caf for you, even just a few games before he came into form he was being written off still.

He was always going to prove people wrong, he just needed time to settle and adjust.

Acquire Me

Pogba and Bruno are pretty good to be fair. He needs a striker to link up with though, then we will see how good he is. Ironically I think the best type of player for him to play with would have been Martial he was actually good.
Well, it might not be to late for Martial. Who knows. MG situation also unknown at this point.

We need to invest in at least one new striker. We should go for someone who fits Sancho.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
He looks fitter and stronger. Impressed by his improvement in a short space of time.

CraftySoAndSo

It was extremely harsh people writing him off when he's still young and in his first season in which the club has been all over the place for most of it.

laughtersassassin

Well, it might not be to late for Martial. Who knows. MG situation also unknown at this point.

We need to invest in at least one new striker. We should go for someone who fits Sancho.
Halaand suits him. Doubt we will be able to get him though.

Will need a striker who is a good runner

OT1214

Brilliant again. What a player we have. The only slight criticism, if one need to be made, is that he should take more shots when in the box. He almost always lays it off for a teammate. Not a bad trait at all but sometimes he himself gets to better goal scoring positions yet looks for an assist. That chip for Bruno’s goal though :drool:

3KDré

Someone like Darwin Nunez. CDM and Striker should be our top priorities now.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Picked up the pace of the league and literally makes a conscious effort to take the piss out of full backs.

Ole had no idea what we signed or how to utilise it.

Another great game from him showing what we paid the money for.

I wish we would get him used to the right though. We have enough talent for the left.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Becoming my favorite player. A kid from German league took about 6 months to settle down with a team going through their worst period ? Surprise !!!

RuudTom83

Good Lad.

Just keep going Jadon.

Side note, having a smaller squad does make life easier for the ones that stayed. Less headaches all round.

OverratedOpinion

Pogba, Bruno and Sancho in a roaming attacking 3 behind a top class striker would be incredible. Our best 3 outfield players and there are planets between those 3 and anyone else.

saivet

Missed the game but glad he had a good game. I think most of those who were writing him off so quickly didn't watch him much for Dortmund and based their views on a few England performances. Confidence, fitness, adapting to a new league and disjointed set up all factors in his start for us.

He's only getting started too!

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Sancho is in sensational form at the moment, and you can tell he will continue to get better. After desperately wanting him in 2020, I didn’t see him as a priority in 2021, for a few different reasons. One of which was the fact that I saw Rashford immovable on our left, which in fairness, he probably would have been had Solskjaer remained manager.

What I like about him is that he is a player who, before any statistical analysis, is capable of simply ‘playing well’. This is what our team needs. I have grown tired of statistical heroes, and Rashford has been guilty of being one of those. While, obviously, it is important to score and create a goal - the foundation of improving as a team has to be playing well. Scoring a goal is one thing, but having the recipe to score goals is far more important, rather than just producing moments again and again. Sancho is a player who improves the team. Before I even look at how he directly impacts the scoreline - we are just a better football team and able to play better football with him on form. From there, we can figure out how to convert that into a statistical advantage.

Next season I expect even more from him in terms of numbers. I also think he can/will eventually move inside more often and operate in central areas.

AndyMUFC

Playing very well at the minute on the left, great to see. Shame we need a right winger again now though :lol:

Blackwidow

Picked up the pace of the league and literally makes a conscious effort to take the piss out of full backs.

Ole had no idea what we signed or how to utilise it.
It is not the pace of the league... - He was the only asset Dortmund had when the opponent packed the box and that is the reason why everybody thought that he will prove in any league. But you cannot put the issues your teams has all on a 20 year old - not really settled - youngster. Going from a club where you always having a starting position to a place were you have to fight for your place in a team that is not really functioning with the burden of a big transfer sum is not that easy.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Just pains me he's come after Rashford and Martial lost all their form, and Pogba looking on his way out. Would've been great to see them in full flow together.

Status
Not open for further replies.