Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
The worst bit was near the end where he lost the ball carelessly and made no effort to win it back. That really boiled my piss. Fine to have one of those days where nothing comes off but at least work hard ffs.
Ole said he was ill and not fully fit. I hope he was and not fully fit/completely exhausted. Not the thing you want to see from the players. We lost the battle all over the pitch, losing most of the 50-50s.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Ole said he was ill and not fully fit. I hope he was and not fully fit/completely exhausted. Not the thing you want to see from the players. We lost the battle all over the pitch, losing most of the 50-50s.
Ah. Ok. Explains a lot. Weird to keep him on the pitch so long. Hope his confidence isn’t completely shot. Good to see him smiling after the end of the game anyway.

Varane around town

It's clear that even though he's English it's going to take him a bit of time to adapt to the Premier League. Especially since he's not had a pre-season with us and we're going to have to be patient with him. Despite turning in a 3/10 I think you can see that there's a top quality plater there.

Poborsky's hair

Supports
Bohemians 1905
Not worried about Sancho just needs to get up to speed, he has way too much technical ability not to come good.
People said that about Martial too, seem to have similar playstyles/ movements too. But yeah let's not be too negative, even if he took few more games to get going he deserves proper run of games and to get used to the tempo of the game in England.

marktan

Personally? I don't know about that, I thought ManUtd fan crying about negative posts on ManCity player, that was taking it personally. Wish you knew it was football forum back then.
What are you even saying? Christ. Your posts literally make no sense. Yeah I posted saying I think Grealish is the better player, so what? You don't agree reply on the football then, give your head a wobble with this nonsense garbage. So mad over absolutely nothing.

roonster09

Scout
Ah. Ok. Explains a lot. Weird to keep him on the pitch so long. Hope his confidence isn’t completely shot. Good to see him smiling after the end of the game anyway.
Just to avoid confusion, Ole said it in the pre match when the topic was why Sancho didn't start. So I'm assuming he is still not fully fit.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Then he shouldn't have started. It's not like we are short of options there.

kiristao

He really looked scared to make a mistake. Always chose the safe option. He has the talent so can only get better.

roonster09

Scout
What are you even saying? Christ. Your posts literally make no sense. Yeah I posted saying I think Grealish is the better player, so what? You don't agree reply on the football then, give your head a wobble with this nonsense garbage. So mad over absolutely nothing.
Says the guy who couldn't stop crying because few ManUtd fans posted negatively about Grealish :lol:

Sanchez7

I think he will come good but it is clear that he is more of a playmaking winger rather than one who likes to take on his man and put a cross in. You could argue we needed the latter. Early days ...

Highfather_24

BDL stats just dont translate to PL. It is what it is. I'd be wary of Haaland's numbers too.

Sancho is a talented player no doubt. We need to be patient with him. There's a world class player in there.

But all the claims of him being better on current ability than the likes of Rashford, Greenwood, Grealish etc based on BDL stats were just premature. I saw a lot of that and its BS. Those players who have proved themselves in the PL. Many also just dont know the kind of player he is, thinking he is some touch line hugging player who's always going to beat his man, like a Nani. That's not his game.

Castia

Doesn’t look like he wants to take his man on and went for the simple pass too often.

Not his best game tbf

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Completely anonymous in his appearances so far. Not exactly panic stations, but even this early I was expecting to see him impacting games a little more.

Hopefully we'll see him really hit his stride once he's adjusted etc.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Shouldn’t even be discussed right now imo. Give him at least 4 games.

SeanyC

Didn’t look fit but he will come good…I don’t expect him to take to the PL like a duck to water..will take time

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
With how open the Bundesliga is defensively, you have to wonder how much havoc James would cause there.
Yeah, possibly. That's why it's hard to judge when players are smashing it in that league. Obviously, it's a decent league. Not trying to make out that it's amateur hour out there or anything. But still

I'm confident Sancho will be fine though. Doesn't seem fully fit yet to me.

Highfather_24

Let's not start the "his team mates are not on his wavelength technically" bs. We did the same with VdB, Kagawa etc. He just needs time to adapt.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
I really hope he doesn't play for England during the break.
I think the opposite, international breaks are a pain when you want your players rested but can work in our advantage when players need game time or returning from an injury. Sancho needs games

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
I don't think being the inside forward suits him at all. With Greenwood on the right or Rashford on the left he'd have less of a burden on scoring and more on creating opportunities for others, which is his biggest strength.

Feels nice to have enough quality about the side to not have to worry if one or 2 of the attackers take their time to bed in. There should always be at least 1 or 2 that have a good day

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
I think the opposite, international breaks are a pain when you want your players rested but can work in our advantage when players need game time or returning from an injury. Sancho needs games
Nah, not for me. I know what you're saying, to be fair. But I would like for him to stay behind at United, focus on his training and fitness.

Dve

Sancho always seems to have a slow start of new seasons or coming back from a break and I expected nothing different this year.

Devil may care

In his first game the commentator said he has blistering pace but he doesn't, I don't think he's as quick as Mason out the blocks. He's a technical and intelligent creator who plays wide as opposed to a winger, it'll take a few cames to settle into the cut and thrust of the PL.

Castia

Sancho always seems to have a slow start of new seasons or coming back from a break and I expected nothing different this year.
Yeah good point. He started slow for Dortmund last season and a few was saying thank god we didn’t buy him then a few weeks later he started getting back to his level.

Ronaldo coming in takes a load of pressure off this guy he’s got time to settle in.

zenith

He's only a kid and will take a few weeks at least to get into the rhythm of things here. The position he plays in requires him to be dependent on full backs, midfielders to get the ball and that kind of sync needs time.

I'm certain he'll be brilliant for us in due time

Status
Not open for further replies.