5.6 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

R'hllor

If he doesnt play on the right then dunno whats the point, already having a feeling that last 15 years we were playing with a hole on RW position.

NecssryEvil

Oh my god I can’t believe he’s signed for us! Might not be able to go to his debut though cos if a freaking wedding! Not like I can back out as l am the best man. :lol:
If you really want out, ask the bride to be for a little action on the side... :angel: :lol:

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
If he doesnt play on the right then dunno whats the point, already having a feeling that last 15 years we were playing with a hole on RW position.
I just think he would score more goals from Shaw's side than from AWB's, but that does not mean that he would not be as good on the right as on the left, it would just be a little different role. So nothing you should worry about too much.

Chairman Steve

Part of me thinks he’ll be a slow starter with the adjustment period from BL to PL, but after that he’ll be flying.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Anything less than a hat trick against Leeds and we've been had

Amirite ;)

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Is he better than rashford
Better than last seasons Rashford yeah but not before he got injured. I’d say that was a similar level but they are good at different things. Sancho is a much more unpredictable dribbler who can go inside or out who commits defenders and has a beaut of a final ball.

Rashford is a lot more direct, faster and stronger with more ruthless finishing when he’s at it.

Tony247

One thing I am 100% sure is he wil perform well for united, simply because like Bruno he wants to play for united, and money is not just THE factor.

BlackBen

Welcome Sancho. I predict 13 goals and 17 assists in all competitions next season.

crossy1686

career ending
I'm a little bit worried that Ed seems to have got his shit together regarding transfers and has decided to leave at the same time. Hopefully it's Solskjaer that's got the signings right in the last couple of seasons...

laughtersassassin

I'm a little bit worried that Ed seems to have got his shit together regarding transfers and has decided to leave at the same time. Hopefully it's Solskjaer that's got the signings right in the last couple of seasons...
Why would we think Ed has done this when we have a new transfer committee?

Also we have been working on this for over a year so it's too soon to be saying we have turned some corner.

Need to see what the rest of this summer next 2 or 3 windows have in store

Raveneye

He'll probably start the season on the left if Rashford needs an operation. Diallo and Greenwood can work the right side well enough in the mean time.

SATA

He'll probably start the season on the left if Rashford needs an operation. Diallo and Greenwood can work the right side well enough in the mean time.
I think Martial will start the first PL game of the season on the left and Jadon on the right. Ole will give him one more season to sort himself out

SAFMUTD

Dont want to put unncessary preassure on him but I expect him to be at least in the top 3 Balon d'Or finalist

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
He can play any of the attacking roles other than center forward. I can see him reducing the burden across our entire attacking unit. Now we have a genuine 4 deep wing rotation between Sancho, Rashford, James and Greenwood with spot minutes coming from Diallo.

He is also a nice alternative to Bruno as a #10, he definitely has the touch and vision to play that position.

Green_Red

Better than last seasons Rashford yeah but not before he got injured. I’d say that was a similar level but they are good at different things. Sancho is a much more unpredictable dribbler who can go inside or out who commits defenders and has a beaut of a final ball.

Rashford is a lot more direct, faster and stronger with more ruthless finishing when he’s at it.
One thing is for sure, Rashford will benefit for this signing, as will others. We now have an attacking threat that has width, teams won't just be able to pack the left and nullify our attack. Our attacking options going forward now across the front make us a very difficult team to defend. It will give everyone a bit more room to do their thing.

ChaddyP

I see a lot of Rashford/Gashford posts for Rashford when he's not on it, any ideas what the names will be for Sancho?

These are the truly important questions.
Sanshit.

simple, effective, has the word shit in it.

YzWayne

This transfer is going to affect the development of our youngsters, especially that young talented Lingard.

In Rainbows

Finally. We've filled the hole on the right wing. Never thought I'd see the day.
Yeah, our wings should be covered. We have Rashford, Martial (depends if he leaves), and Sancho to cover the left side. On the right we have Greenwood, Sancho, and potentially Amad.

I'm not even that concerned with the idea that Sancho must cover the right hand side. I've just written off winning a major trophy next season. The reason why I wanted Sancho is because we now have 21 year old Sancho, 20 year old Greenwood, 19 year old Amad (birthday is coming up). It sets us up well for when Liverpool and City will start to age. I mean, it's not like they're old or don't have time to retool, but I think we have a greater foundation of young talent to hopefully be our next major title winning side.

Blood Mage

Finally. We've filled the hole on the right wing. Never thought I'd see the day.
If Rashford's form doesn't improve I can see him eventually playing on the left with Greenwood keeping his spot on the right.

DatIrishFella

Band of Brothers, Thief
If Rashford's form doesn't improve I can see him eventually playing on the left with Greenwood keeping his spot on the right.
Rashford got over 20 goals last season from the left whilst being injured for most of it.

And 20 the season prior.

We're going to see a Rashford - Greenwood - Sancho front three for many years to come.

Highfather_24

He's young and coming to a new league with a big price tag. Hope fans dont turn on him if he doesnt hit the ground running.

Status
Not open for further replies.