5.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Salford_Red83

Ddint get a sniff even today. Garnacho seems to be in front of him the queue as well. Sabitzer who has barely played football the last month got on. Rashford and Bruno was very tired the last 10 minutes and he still didnt get on the pitch. Worrying for him. Very worrying
Think he would have come on had Casemiro not been sent off.

zaafi

Ddint get a sniff even today. Garnacho seems to be in front of him the queue as well. Sabitzer who has barely played football the last month got on. Rashford and Bruno was very tired the last 10 minutes and he still didnt get on the pitch. Worrying for him. Very worrying
I think he would've come on for Antony if it hadn't been for Casemiro getting sent off. I assume Garnacho is ahead of Sancho for the left wing, and rightfully so. The next games, Sancho should come on for Antony around the 60th minute, and if he performs better than Antony does and has improved his work rate, he should start ahead of him until Antony starts producing some actual chances.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
Think it has more to do with the fragile grip we had on the game really. We were subbing in every player that could play in defence or clog up midfield.

Garnacho is ahead on merit, it would be unfair to move him down the pecking order. Although his performances need to improve a bit again.

Nothing in Sancho not playing today.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
you need to relax buddy.

I think in other circumstances he would have gotten 20 mins today.

He will be ok, ETH is the right man to manage his re-intergration

pascell

Sabitzer had to come on as we had one CM on the pitch. Rashford and Bruno were also match sharp, despite their fatigue and we were 2-1 up with Palace pushing for a 2nd goal.

If Sancho had come on, gave the ball away and Palace got an equaliser, everyone would've lost their shit with him.

Bringing on Sabitzer, Maguire and Lindelof was the smart move. So there's nothing for Sancho to worry about, we got the 3 points and we move onto the next game.

TheReligion

Abusive
What you on about :lol: :lol:

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
You do remember we were down to 10 defending a one goal lead?

AdNani

Wonder if he'll start on the right or we shift Bruno to the right and play him as a 10 with Antony out...

or maybe Garnacho will start :lol:

Spaghetti

Mom's
I think we might see Sancho start on the right tomorrow.

It’s a shame He Who Can’t Be Mentioned is unavailable.

MUFC OK

Got a feeling ETH still won't start him. That said, unless it's Garnacho/Pellistri on the right he might have to. Cannot see him moving Rashford from that left side when he's been performing so well there.

mctrials23

Sancho isn't a player you bring on when you are struggling to hold onto a 1 goal lead and defending with your entire team. He will get phased back in and if he doesn't perform then he will be sold in the summer I imagine. I think he will come good personally.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
Which player you referring to? AM?
I do think he talks about the massively talented young player who ended his career by sexual assault. Without his behaviour United would probably be in a much better place.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Home vs Leeds is the closest thing we'll get to facing a shit Bundesliga side, so feels like a natural game to ease him back in with 30+ minutes.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
Home vs Leeds is the closest thing we'll get to facing a shit Bundesliga side, so feels like a natural game to ease him back in with 30+ minutes.
Honest question because I don't follow Leeds and know next to nothingabout them currently: What gives you that impression?

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
With Antony out tomorrow I hope we can see Sancho start.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Honest question because I don't follow Leeds and know next to nothingabout them currently: What gives you that impression?
They tend to try to attack and play a high defensive line against anyone, leaving massive space to counter attack into, leading to a lot of the kinds of goals and assists Sancho was getting for Dortmund against Bundesliga sides playing a similar way.

They're not as gung ho as they were under Bielsa, but I don't think Marsch changed them that much. Still both scoring more and conceding more than most of the teams around them.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
I do think he talks about the massively talented young player who ended his career by sexual assault. Without his behaviour United would probably be in a much better place.
Oh ye of course.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
They tend to try to attack and play a high defensive line against anyone, leaving massive space to counter attack into, leading to a lot of the kinds of goals and assists Sancho was getting for Dortmund against Bundesliga sides playing a similar way.

They're not as gung ho as they were under Bielsa, but I don't think Marsch changed them that much. Still both scoring more and conceding more than most of the teams around them.
I see, thanks!

keener

I hope Sancho takes the RW and makes it his. Anthony doesn't show me the next level type awareness and vision to play there. Creativity isn't where it needs to be to link up with our other skilled players going forward.

Anthony would be a decent depth at the position for the multiple competitions that we'll surely be in under ETH. If Sancho isnt THE guy, then I believe it's a spot we have to seek out this summer in the market. Along with a top striker and depth in the midfield.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Having 3 top class attackers for 2 positions is always a good headache for the manager. Stiff competition is really good for raising levels and cutting out players coasting. I really hope and believe that Sancho and Antony will go up a few levels yet. They should be spurring each other on. We’ve seen what happenes when we just keep playing an unmotivated looking player no matter badly they are doing. It has a negative knock on effect for the rest of the team.

lex talionis

I'm stoked to witness the rebirth of Jadon Sancho. Now's the time for the man to step up, as Donald Trump might put it, bigly.

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout
I don’t get comments like this.

Why would you wish that?

I was wishing that the problem had never started in the first place.
And I don't get comments like yours to begin with.

At least we can all agree to the bolded part, I suppose. I'll leave it there, and try to stick to site policy.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Weird that people think he should start ahead of Garnacho. He’s been nowhere since October and all of a sudden should just get to step in ahead of players who have been contributing? I’m delighted to have him back but he’s going to have to earn it off the bench first imo.

Matt851

Weird that people think he should start ahead of Garnacho. He’s been nowhere since October and all of a sudden should just get to step in ahead of players who have been contributing? I’m delighted to have him back but he’s going to have to earn it off the bench first imo.
Is it not partly because garnacho is best on the left

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
I presume it's because we need someone to play on the right, so people think Sancho will be preferred rather than pushing Rashford or Garnacho out of position onto the right.

Personally I do think Garnacho will be the one who comes in and we'll play Rashford over there. Whether that continues past the first game (depending on how long Antony is out for) will depend on how that combo goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.