g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });
Jadon Sancho image 25

Jadon Sancho England flag

2022-23 Performances

View full 2022-23 profile

5.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

kidbob

Delighted for him. Those clever passes into the box are vintage him. Think we need Rashford up front and him and Antony either side until Martial is back, if ever.

Idxomer

He was miles ahead in possession than any of our other players tonight.

el3mel

Get in. I can blame Sancho for a lot of things but as I said before, I think he has far higher ceiling than say Antony. His problems were always being relevant for the full 90 minutes but he always has a moment of brilliance in him.

MUFC OK

He looked excellent today. One of his best performances in a Utd shirt.

Walters_19_MuFc

Very good cameo from Sancho. His performance and goal should do him the world of good. Looked so graceful on the ball.

Hoping he starts on Sunday.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
You can see why he was absolutely killing assist records for Dortmund. He’s insanely clever in the final third. The passes he was pulling off today, man

M Bison

Supports
York City
He’ll be a great option to have, showed some great touches and glimpses of his old self. Great to see him on the score sheet!

ddg01

Fabulous to see him get that goal and EtH with his smile. Sometimes it’s the little things… Loved it.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Made a massive difference coming on. Deserves a start in the game at their place on Sunday.

MoskvaRed

Let’s hope this is the start of the rejuvenation of his United career. Nice to see him back with a goal.

PoTMS

The only positive from tonight's performance. Well done lad.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Weird that people think he should start ahead of Garnacho. He’s been nowhere since October and all of a sudden should just get to step in ahead of players who have been contributing? I’m delighted to have him back but he’s going to have to earn it off the bench first imo.
Think he earned it tonight right? I’d personally give sancho a run on the right with garnacho left and rashford middle.

Orange Tree

One of the few players in our team who can reliably pass in the final third. Missed him.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Think he earned it tonight right? I’d personally give sancho a run on the right with garnacho left and rashford middle.
Completely. Looked good when he came on but I haven’t changed my view, Garnacho had earned the start.

Hope to see Sancho starting on Sunday.

troylocker

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Excellent tonight! So creative, so smart. Hopefully we’ll see a lot more from him going forward.

sotdevil

He is levels above Antony and Garnacho, a fit and happy Sancho on the LW with Rashford up top is the way forward

avgp_1

Brilliant to see him get his goal. That was a seriously good performance linking up with Rashford and Shaw. Should start on Sunday

A-man

He is slow sometimes, but he often engage two defenders which opens up.

Status
Not open for further replies.