Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spaghetti

Mom's
And I don't get comments like yours to begin with.

At least we can all agree to the bolded part, I suppose. I'll leave it there, and try to stick to site policy.
Because there are some people that wish our teenage superstar had never got into trouble. It’s really not that difficult to grasp.

Spaghetti

Mom's
Yes, your comment was absolutely sick. I'm sick and tired of people talking about the little piss weasel as if he should be part of our squad going forward.
That wasn’t what I referred to.

Anyway, hopefully Sancho gets a go on the right wing and puts some pressure on Antony with a great performance.

Nori-

Perfect game tonight for Sancho to shine.

No Antony, at home VS a managerless Leeds who are in the relegation zone.

He can't be wrapped in cotton wool forever. Time to pay back the manager for all the patience and support he's given.

romufc

I have seen United fans on twitter saying he should start in the 10. Just because Ten Hag played him in that position for 20 minutes, doesn't mean that's where he sees him.

I am sure I saw Rashford come on in the 10 earlier in the season with Bruno moved right, I remember Bruno being like what me? RW?

Ten Hag does that in games we are struggling to break teams as he wants direct runners and Bruno can bring creativity from the wing.

I expect to see Sancho on the wings when he starts games.

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout
Because there are some people that wish our teenage superstar had never got into trouble. It’s really not that difficult to grasp.
There are so many things wrong with the bolded part, and by extension, the way people view what happened. This place is going to be disguisting once conversation about this is finally allowed.

saivet

I have seen United fans on twitter saying he should start in the 10. Just because Ten Hag played him in that position for 20 minutes, doesn't mean that's where he sees him.

I am sure I saw Rashford come on in the 10 earlier in the season with Bruno moved right, I remember Bruno being like what me? RW?

Ten Hag does that in games we are struggling to break teams as he wants direct runners and Bruno can bring creativity from the wing.

I expect to see Sancho on the wings when he starts games.
I think so too. We have seen Rashford in the 10 with Bruno on the right. It's when Bruno wasn't playing but I recall Antony in the 10 for part of one game too.

Spaghetti

Mom's
There are so many things wrong with the bolded part, and by extension, the way people view what happened. This place is going to be disguisting once conversation about this is finally allowed.
If you think there’s something wrong with the bolded part, then it probably says a lot about you.

Sometimes the Internet feels like a place where people thrive on mistakes and misdemeanours of other people in order take a moral high ground. Nobody with a stable head would wish for teenagers to misbehave, not least ones who play for their favourite football team.

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout
If you think there’s something wrong with the bolded part, then it probably says a lot about you.

Sometimes the Internet feels like a place where people thrive on mistakes and misdemeanours of other people in order take a moral high ground. Nobody with a stable head would wish for teenagers to misbehave, not least ones who play for their favourite football team.
Of course it says a lot about me, and I'm glad it does. I disagree with you on every single viewpoint you've taken in the past few messages, including your your framing of situations as mere 'teenagers who got into trouble' . I'd like to explain why, but there's no way I can elaborate without flouting site rules.

As you were.

Spaghetti

Mom's
Of course it says a lot about me, and I'm glad it does. I disagree with you on every single viewpoint you've taken in the past few messages, including your your framing of situations as mere 'teenagers who got into trouble' . I'd like to explain why, but there's no way I can elaborate without flouting site rules.

As you were.
No problem. You can be the guy that wants teenagers to misbehave. I’m fine being the one that hopes they are well educated and don’t do bad stuff.

ManRed

He is Back!!! So much confidence in his play and finding such difficult passes in the box.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
Had a cracking appearance, fitness permitting should be a nailed in starter for sunday

criticalanalysis

Very good game and looked (physically) fresh, as he should be. Need him getting more game time as we are desperately short of quality and experience on the pitch now.

Aditya Mohanty

Am I the only one who was absolutely desperate to see sancho on for garnacho. Love how direct garnacho is, but it means feck all if he loses 9 out 10 one on one's.

Swedish_Plumber

Probably should be him on the left, Antony on the right and Rashford through the middle when everyone’s fit.

Reckon the support he’s been given inside the club and the reception he was given at the weekend meant the world to him. Just got a good feeling about what he showed tonight. A real confidence player.

Status
Not open for further replies.