g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });
Jadon Sancho image 25

Jadon Sancho England flag

2022-23 Performances

View full 2022-23 profile

5.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
He was brilliant tonight. I was very skeptical about him improving the team for the second half of this season but if he plays at this level he’s going to be huge for us.

Idxomer

Completely. Looked good when he came on but I haven’t changed my view, Garnacho had earned the start.

Hope to see Sancho starting on Sunday.
Did he though? He hasn't played well in any game he had started.

TheRedHearted

So beating a man counts only if that man is in full strength?
And the strange thing is sancho came on on the second half, so it’s not like he had much time against Ayling in the first half, since, you know, sancho wasn’t on the pitch
Towards the end of the game Ayling was fecked.
Sancho came on towards the end of the game. Are you trying to judge sancho on his first half performance?

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Just seen on Twitter a guy put ‘they need a goal and they’re bringing on Jadon sancho LMFAO’ ermm that went well. Looks a right tool now :lol:

RORY65

Really pleased for him. He's not shown how good he can be since he joined us and this season seems to have been particularly difficult but he's come back looking in good shape and had a big moment where he helped the team tonight. Hopefully he can kick on and contribute significantly in the coming months.

TheRedHearted

Chuffed for him, so many on here wrote him off and said he needed to be sold for missing so much time. Hopefully he carry on shutting them up.
I think him and Antony are two wonderful options on the wing, sancho has to edge his way back in for fitness and the two of them splitting a game is a great option for us. Wish we had a competent CF

Frank White

Would like to see if he could do it off the right as long as Antony is out but very happy for him, looked decent too.

saivet

His passing was the most impressive thing for me today, some really nice inscive passes to put the likes of Fred and Rashford in good position. Thought he final ball was all good today, pick the right player out but the finishing wasn't great or Leeds made a good block.

Think he should definitely start on Sunday.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Delighted to see him play. And he's just a different class.

pascell

I think him and Antony are two wonderful options on the wing, sancho has to edge his way back in for fitness and the two of them splitting a game is a great option for us. Wish we had a competent CF
Antony is still learning and adds to add more to his attacking skills.

I agree about the CF, hopefully that's covered in summer.

Trex

He's a wide playmaker, he need runners all around him. Good thing today he was always looking for the positive option and not going sideways or back. Sign of confidence!

CloneMC16

Really good performance. He deserves to start the next game. Hopefully he can kick on.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Start him on the weekend, him and Shaw have a very good link up and Rashford links with them well too through the middle.

KikiDaKats

Supports
His Liverpool supporting wife
I’m not a fan and I think he is a bad footballer with nice touches. Being a footballer for me encompasses more than the pretty little touches. Funnily I’ve only ever watched him play once for us and think, oh! there might be something here. This was in that game recently when he was brought on as a CAM.

Generally I don’t tend to warm up to players like him anyway. I don’t expect him to prove me wrong because it’s his game I just don’t like.

stepic

Looked great. Hope he can kick on from here. Looked like he had a spring in his step

TheRedHearted

Did well. Nothing mondblowing but decent, encouraging.
I think it’s about him playing well in this system, most the time the other team has so many men behind the ball, ten Hag likes us to move the ball quickly from one side to the other with tight passes that end up confusing the defenders. he is more than capable of providing from that position

Gordon S

I’m not a fan and I think he is a bad footballer with nice touches. Being a footballer for me encompasses more than the pretty little touches. Funnily I’ve only ever watched him play once for us and think, oh! there might be something here. This was in that game recently when he was brought on as a CAM.

Generally I don’t tend to warm up to players like him anyway. I don’t expect him to prove me wrong because it’s his game I just don’t like.
Right

Unlikely lad

Incredible post

Oranges038

Played well, fair play to him he's come back looking to make an impact.

He's a gifted player in a lot of areas. He's just maybe a bit like Mata in that he's a wee bit slow and weak for the wing.

The United

Despite all my criticisms of him, he is a very composed finisher. Hopefully, this will do good for his confidence.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Sancho and Antony either side of Rashford on Sunday for me, provided Antony is back fit.

Would love to see what a forward line of Rashford-Martial-Sancho could do under ETH but just can't see Martial staying fit enough for long enough to make it work

Realist08

Has looked sharp since his return, well happy for the kid.
Seems the system we play suits him well. Ten Hag has played a blinder with how he’s managed him. Looking like a new signing tbh.

Gordon S

His composure in the last third is something else, calm, looks up, finds a teammate with a neat little pass straight to his feet. Almost every time as well. Lacking some sharpness and confidence of course, but still oozes class in a way few players in our squad can. Desperately needs his quality from start soon

Status
Not open for further replies.