Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Walters_19_MuFc

Welcome to United, Jadon Sancho!

Absolute class 45 mins. Changed the game for us. Much suited to that 10 role, where he can just pass and move instead of being asked to take on his man.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
A menace in the final third. I think ten Hag has realised that the no.10 area is the best way to always get him to be the player on the ball to make the final or penultimate pass on an attack

Kag

I’m convinced that’s where he needs to play to get the best out of him.

Keep him in and around the box and away from having to stand up full backs.

He’s not a winger.

Longshanks

Play him in the center where you can get players around him and give him options and he is a definite threat. He gets isolated to easily on the wings.

Alemar

Good cameo, nice goal, but of course should have scored his second chance, it was a great one.

KikiDaKats

Supports
His Liverpool supporting wife
Now that is what I call a good footballing performance. Second time I’m watching play for us and feel impressed.
Both coming in games he’s occupied a more central role. His ability to drive into space with the ball is a great ability.

BerryBerryShrew

Looked very lively. He's got superb composure around the box. Consistency is the problem for him- his quality is evident.

Chief123

A menace in the final third. I think ten Hag has realised that the no.10 area is the best way to always get him to be the player on the ball to make the final or penultimate pass on an attack
Fair play to those who suggested he would suit number 10 position last year. I wasn’t convinced at all. But I can certainly see how a dynamic 10 with good technique and dribbling can be very useful. I like what I saw.

owlo

Absolutely sublime. He reads the game so so well. Definitely needs to develop relationships with those above him. Love his quick pass and move style.

GoonerGirly

Supports
Arsenal
Good performance by him, looked very lively and confidence is growing. Have always been a fan of his and hope he can kick on now, though not enough to catch us.:p

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley

He’s not a winger.
Is he better than Bruno in the 10 though?

Good performance from him today but he doesn't make our strongest XI imo not this season and definitely not after what I assume will be a busy transfer window next season

You need options though

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Helped change the game today and got a well deserved goal to show for it.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
Absolute class 45 mins. Changed the game for us. Much suited to that 10 role, where he can just pass and move instead of being asked to take on his man.
Yes. His ability to control the ball, turn and pass quickly in space is lovely and is something we miss in this side. Hopefully we can use him like this going forward.

predator

Youth NITK
I came to the conclusion that he simply isn't well suited to the PL because of the pace and physicality and still maintain this view somewhat , doesn't necessarily mean he can't play in the PL, but he is that intelligent and technically gifted a footballer, you just have to be patient.

ForeverRed1

So dangerous in and around the box. He has that knack of the right pass with the right weight to it. He isn’t greedy and is technically very sound. Just a case of building his confidence up more.

saivet

Very good performance from him, should have came away with another goals and an assist too. I think one thing ETH will value is having a player that can play all across the front three without it ever feeling like he's being shunted out of position.

waza7111

ETH will get the best out of him.

After what he's done with other players I don't think there can be any doubt.

Kag

Good performance from him today but he doesn't make our strongest XI imo not this season and definitely not after what I assume will be a busy transfer window next season

You need options though
They looked pretty great switching in the second half. It’s a fairly fluid formation it seems.

Give us options as you say.

STaphouse

Supports
Reading

You need options though
Him and Bruno can play together. Both can cover the #10 position and RW so they can alternate throughout the game.

Telsim

Good cameo. Now he needs to start putting out these performances as a starter.

Floyd_deeps

What is there to laugh? He didn't start as no 10. He came and did the job against a poor team who was falling apart in the second half. We didn't buy him to be a good sub (even though that is a good thing but I doubt he would be happy with which I pointed out). We bought him to be a good starter which he is not at this moment.
Only that the poor team fell apart because we looked like a completely different side in the 2nd 45, in which Sancho had a huge role to play. You make it sound like we were coasting and Sancho just rode the wave. Our play completely transformed and Sancho played a key part. I can see him hitting his straps after this and becoming a central figure in EtH’s plans.

Chip

Lovely performance. I assume his detractors will be silent today.
His "detractors"? Of course he gets credit where credit is due. He did well today, but does that mean that people who have rightly criticised him for being poor for long stretches of his time at United should suddenly eat their words?

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
turned the game around. what a player he is when in this kind of mood!

Raven

His "detractors"? Of course he gets credit where credit is due. He did well today, but does that mean that people who have rightly criticised him for being poor for long stretches of his time at United should suddenly eat their words?
People demanding he be sold is who I'm talking about.

-Supreme-

His link-up, short passing and decision making are the core skillsets that are lacking from the current squad at times, we need to get him more involved in certain patterns of play where his team mates need to be in close proximity that allows him to link up. He‘s not a winger that you‘d expect to beat his full back 1v1 or 1v2 situations that IMO would waste his talent.

Valencia Shin Crosses

He’s not a winger.
He’s an inside playmaker that can play through the middle or wide, but people expecting him to run at fullbacks just never had a clue what his game is.

He’s basically a City player that plays for United. Once people understand that they’ll realize how good he is

Status
Not open for further replies.