Television James Corden

LARulz

For what it's worth, Gervais has defended him and is also blaming the writer fecking him over

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
It's a funny bit but I'm actually creasing watching it and imagining the words coming out of cordens mouth while he has a big grin on his mug
I'd be horrified if he uttered the n word

Unfortunately it wouldn't end him, he'd be given a spot on GB news and the like.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
I thought it was quite a funny joke by Corden. A storm in a teacup by all accounts. He seems like a genuinely top bloke and I don't get all this fuss.

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned
I thought it was quite a funny joke by Corden. A storm in a teacup by all accounts. He seems like a genuinely top bloke and I don't get all this fuss.
How can we be sure Gervais didn't steal the joke from Corden to begin with anyway?

stevoc

I have just realized, why the feck is this twat's thread in the Entertainment forum?

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
After seeing David Walliams's cnut face all over the news and twitter today, I'm starting to come round to Corden. Seems like a nice guy in comparison.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I’d put cyanide in the very first one and then when he starts bubbling at the mouth I’d laugh really loud and close to his face and then start thrusting my hips close to his face and enjoy every moment of it

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
9:40 Tom Cruise had the opportunity to end it. This thread could’ve had a happy ending :(

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Bloody YouTube hiding the dislikes figure...

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Yes it’s a grand shame they’ve removed dislike views. I bet that’s got way more dislikes than likes.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine

Good, but risky idea but who the feck is James Cordon.