g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

James Ducker: "Utd squad left shocked by Mourinho’s public censure, personal nature of criticism...'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badunk

Shares his caf joinday with Dante
'I met with (chief executive) David Gill last week and he did not give me any of the assurances I was seeking about the future squad,' said Rooney in a statement. 'I then told him that I would not be signing a new contract.'

It is understood that Rooney was seeking to double his £100,000 a week deal, but he insists that trophies - not cash - is behind his decision.
Should have binned him there and then.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
If you already hate Rooney, you're going to presume it's Rooney. All logic goes out of the window when it comes to him and the Caf.

It won't be, though. Rooney has a key role under the current manager. He's not the one rocking the boat.

In terms of 'public censure', it'll be one of Mkhitaryan, Lingard or Blind; at a stretch Schweinsteiger.
They're in a position to compare Mourinho to Ferguson, are they?

spwd

FFS he's just digging himself a grave. Most fans are already sick to death of him. He doesn't give a shit about the club at all. How is this in any way benefitting us at all? I fecking hope he doesn't get Sir Bobby's record.
Let's hope he gets the BFS treatment and never gets the chance to break a true legends record!

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Pair of cnuts, hopefully this will turn some fans against Rooney and see him for what he is, my dislike of him has gone up considerably in the last 30 mins and I fecking hated the sight of him before this :lol:
:lol::lol::lol:

Manny

Grammar Police
Oww great. Didn't the same happen with LvG last year. Leaks in the press, LvG had a chat with senior players, made some changes - and after that we played much better.
Rinse repeat no doubt. I'm sure the new and improved Mourinho wont go beserk...
I don't want Mourinho to change his methods. I want the prats that have served up dross for three season to change theirs...

FreakyJim

90% of teams play better football than us
It's not necessarily Rooney. There's tons of shite in the squad. Shite who are scared they might have to perform better. It's the same shite that want to keep their cozy place in the team by any means necessary. Including undermining and ruining another manager.

Skills

Snitch
Who is to say that wasn't just Rooney too...

Put your hate for Carrick to one side. You know its Rooney.
I don't hate Carrick.

But leaks have been common since Fergie left. There are two constants left at the club who would have enough clout or power throughout all 3 regimes. In my opinion it's now time to amputate.

Raw

Rooney hasn't faced public censure. Lingard has played under Fergie. I reckon it's him.
Jesse Lingard, who made a grand total of 0 appearances under Ferguson and owes a lot to the likes of LVG and Mourinho for trusting in him and giving him games?

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
If you already hate Rooney, you're going to presume it's Rooney. All logic goes out of the window when it comes to him and the Caf.

It won't be, though. Rooney has a key role under the current manager. He's not the one rocking the boat.

In terms of 'public censure', it'll be one of Mkhitaryan, Lingard or Blind; at a stretch Schweinsteiger.
Did you see the article I posted from Ducker?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...-by-former-man-utd-defender-paul-parker-as-s/

I'm not allowed to quote it but read through it. It's a fluff peice reminding us how great Rooney is, that Mourinho respects him and how Parker has it in for him.

It even says the Rooney party declined to comment. Declined to go on record.

Then there's this:

http://www.football365.com/news/man-united-players-baffled-by-tactics-report

The newspaper’s Northern Football Correspondent James Ducker has an excellent source among United’s senior players and claims the Dutchman ignored pleas to adopt the counter-attacking style that saw them win 2-1 at the Emirates in November.

Skills

Snitch
It's not necessarily Rooney. There's tons of shite in the squad. Shite who are scared they might have to perform better. It's the same shite that want to keep their cozy place in the team by any means necessary. Including undermining and ruining another manager.
Its one of those who have played under Ferguson thus the comparison to his regime. Theres been one man under fire the entire weekend, and don't you think it's a big coincidence there's all of a sudden a leak to deflect the attention onto the manager?

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
It is time that we make player contract performance based. It is embarrassing that players these days have so much power to influence things at the club. If Mourinho is not careful, there could be a player revolt like he had at Chelsea and players stop performing.

I can not believe some players can not take criticism, even if it is very nasty as the article stated. Although, Mourinho should not completely isolate the players he criticize either.

Dante

Average bang
What on earth leads you to assume that?
Under Mourinho he's faced public censure, been hauled off at half time, and accused of failing to follow instructions. He's also been a part of the dressing room under Fergie.

Drainy

Jesse Lingard, who made a grand total of 0 appearances under Ferguson and owes a lot to the likes of LVG and Mourinho for trusting in him and giving him games?
Who has almost no leverage should he get caught being the leaker. Could very easily be sold in January after being frozen out of the first team etc.

While the likes of Rooney would make it very messy if there is any blow back from his leaks

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Under Mourinho he's faced public censure, been hauled off at half time, and accused of failing to follow instructions. He's also been a part of the dressing room under Fergie.
He made it to the first team in Moyes' preseason tour.

rotherham_red

Hmmmm
And here we have Rooney's bitch boy in the media piping up at the most opportune moment. I am badly hoping Jose picks him for tomorrow. Would be the ultimate feck you to the fat scouse cnut.

Dante

Average bang
He doesn't have to have made appearances to know how players feel about criticism from the manager. I bet he's not only seen the hairdryer but also been on the wrong end of a Fergie rollocking after training. It's unlikely he hasn't.

Borden

If you want any proof how close Ducker is to Rooney:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...-by-former-man-utd-defender-paul-parker-as-s/

The whole thing is basically Rooneys way of replying to Parker. He can't come out and say anything himself so Ducker does it for him, trying to belittle his comments and remind us all just how great Rooney is.

The final paragraph tells you everything you need to know. "The Rooney camp refused to put anything on record" is what it should say.
My god :lol: He's not even trying to conceal the spin.

Born2Lose

Who has almost no leverage should he get caught being the leaker. Could very easily be sold in January after being frozen out of the first team etc.

While the likes of Rooney would make it very messy if there is any blow back from his leaks
Has to be a better way to phrase that.

Traub

:lol: this is like a real life game of werewolf.

Interestingly, Rooney, and not Carrick, was often on SAF's wrong side. He would be the perfect person to say the old devil was nicer than the new one.

Dante

Average bang

Precisely.

And Rooney is benefiting massively from Mourinho. If another manager came in, he'd probably get dropped. Turkeys don't vote for Christmas.

Creepy

Account relocated to MaxiPaxi
This is insane.

He's playing absolutely shit, but getting picked every week and not even criticised. Why in God's name would he decide to screw the manager over? He's got it as good as he could possibly hope at the moment.

Could be posturing before the eventual drop. Alternatively, it could be a proxy war of words from both side through the press. Mou could have gone off record - telling press to plant the seed in dropping Rooney. Couple of theories, however outlandish.

Bojan11

So Luke Shaw can't handle criticism? Well I have no sympathy for someone who earns that amount of money. It isn't a play school.

I shudder to think what some of these spineless idiots would do if Roy Keane was in the dressing room. A few of them would be reduced to tears.

I personally think there should be another cull rather than sacking managers.

Skills

Snitch
If you want any proof how close Ducker is to Rooney:

The whole thing is basically Rooneys way of replying to Parker. He can't come out and say anything himself so Ducker does it for him, trying to belittle his comments and remind us all just how great Rooney is.

The final paragraph tells you everything you need to know. "The Rooney camp refused to put anything on record" is what it should say.
Rooney the one responsible for the Ferguson retirement leaks too? Ducker was the one who broke it, and Fergie was quite pissed off about it.

Or was it Ogden?

Woodzy

I'd like to slap the stupid cnut that gave Wayne Rooney so much influence over this club, regardless of where he leak came from.

Status
Not open for further replies.