James Ducker: "Utd squad left shocked by Mourinho’s public censure, personal nature of criticism...'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
One on hand you'd think this is just too stupid for it to be Rooney as it would just make dropping him even easier for Mourinho. But it's hard to see any other player under this kind of pressure to need to resort to leaking to the media.

Utdstar01

No chance it's Lingard. For what reason?because he played like absolute shit against City and now all of a sudden that's Jose's fault? Before that game we were all praising him and Jose showed good faith in him.

Agree that it's either Rooney/Carrick. Most likely the former.

Borden

Could there actually be something in this though? I mean we all remember how Chelsea completely collapsed last year under Mourinho, and the reports that the Chelsea players were surprised by Mourinho's strange behavior. I'm a little worried he might self-destruct again.

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
I think Mourinho planted the story to make Rooney an escape goat. This is more evidence of the campaign against rooney

PvsNP

I suspect it's Rooney as well. Fecking hell, acting as if he's bigger than the club.

Manny

Grammar Police
Squad full of stupid cnuts too.

How can you be confused by passing and moving ffs?!
"Oh Louis made us forget how to play football..."

In any other industry you would get sacked on the spot talking such shite.

Raw

Could there actually be something in this though? I mean we all remember how Chelsea completely collapsed last year under Mourinho, and the reports that the Chelsea players were surprised by Mourinho's strange behavior. I'm a little worried he might self-destruct again.
It's mainly the timing of it. To start bitching to the media after 7 games under Mourinho is fecking pathetic.

Drainy

Precisely.

And Rooney is benefiting massively from Mourinho. If another manager came in, he'd probably get dropped. Turkeys don't vote for Christmas.
Rooney's first team place looks as vulnerable as it has been since Sir Alex retired.

I believe he has leaked this, to show that he's still the big swinging dick at United.

Your idea that it is Lingard, a kid who has been here since he was 8/9 and has shown nothing but a grafters attitude towards his progression and a professional attitude to the game seems a bit daft.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
The only chance it's not Rooney is if it's actually Mourinho planting the final blow for Rooney anyway to get this sh*t over with quicker.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Under Mourinho he's faced public censure, been hauled off at half time, and accused of failing to follow instructions. He's also been a part of the dressing room under Fergie.
Yeah, he's been called out by Jose like a few others. He's also been given game time when it wasn't obvious he'd even be part of the squad. He was trusted to start the derby. And in fairness, he was fecking shit against City (and I'm one of his defenders on here, I really rate him). He's hardly been part of anything under SAF. And he should be excited that a top manager has come in, brought winners with him and will bring this club forward. He also brought back his mate, Pogba. I think the Rooney theory is about a billion times more likely. He's been found out. All eyes will be on him now until the end of the season, or until he gets dropped. Could also be Smalling/Carrick/Jones...

My hunch is you said Lingard to not say Rooney, amirite? :)

Utdstar01

One on hand you'd think this is just too stupid for it to be Rooney as it would just make dropping him even easier for Mourinho. But it's hard to see any other player under this kind of pressure to need to resort to leaking to the media.
:rolleyes: I actually don't think it's too stupid for him tbh.

Scholesy

Players are pathetic these days, big money for nothing, they will be looking for an excuse so they can just not put in any effort and finish in 7th place again.

I have a little bit of sympathy for Mourinho

Minimalist

Imagine if he just binned him completely. Straight in the reserves and training away from the group. Something like that is so difficult to get my head around.
Would be nearly as good as Moyes getting the sack.

Not as good though.

Feck off Moyes.

rotherham_red

This is why I'd have binned Rooney and Carrick a long time ago. Perhaps somebody will tell me to wear my tin-foil hat again...

New season, same rubbish.
Well Carrick will hopefully be binned after this season and Rooney, well this article says it all about what he thinks of his chances of being a consistent presence in the team for the foreseeable future.

Ixion

Can't we just bring back Schweinsteiger and bin off Rooney instead.

diarm

Whether it is Rooney and Carrick or not, they are the senior veterans leading a squad full of mentally weak bottlers in recent years.

We bring in new managers or we bring in new players and invariably they do well at first, until they've spent enough time around whatever contagious bullshit is abound within our set up and they go to shit.

What happened with Di Maria, Falcao and Schweinsteiger is now happening to players like Martial, Pogba and Zlatan who all look lost all of a sudden after promising starts.

Players like Rojo, Schweinsteiger, Pogba, Di Maria and Ibrahimovic have played and performed at the very highest levels of European and World football in recent years. Yet when they come in and underperform here, we're all content to point our fingers and belittle them, rather than look inside our own club for the weakness.

If Mourinho is half the man he portrays himself as, he'll rout the rotten apples in the squad, no matter how high profile the names, and start again from the beginning.

Keegs

Whoever it is hope Mourinho slaughters them such a bloody cowardly thing to do.They've lost there last three games on the bounce If it was up to me half the team wouldn't be at the club anymore.This leak has Rooney's fat fingers all over it a man well and truly panicking over his place in the team trying to discredit the man who's going to finally drop him.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Squad full of stupid cnuts too.

How can you be confused by passing and moving ffs?!
Complained that LVG was rigid - propagated that shit in the media - then via the shit leak right after LVG sacked, that idiot admitted players were ignoring his advice! Now Mourinho comes in and apparently they still have a problem with his training! So what do they want? Do they want to do no training? Is that what will make them happy? Do we just have lazy footballers or what?! Unbelievable.

David Court

Supports
Charlton Athletic
At the risk of being thought a naive tosser, I really cannot believe that either Rooney or Carrick would leak stuff to the press

Their best days might be over but I don't believe they would lose their professionalism by spouting stuff to the press

I am half inclined to think Mourinho may well have misjudged the situation going in too hard on his players

That's dangerous for him

He did the same at Chelsea and the players had him out

He shouldn't think the same might not happen at OT

After all, old big head Cloughie suffered the same experience at Leeds back in the 70s

History repeating itself?

Chorley1974

Lady Ole
we should never have gave Carrick a new contract

£5M down the drain and also limits TFM progession

As I keep saying, our failure is DESERVED
£5m is a drop in the ocean in this scenario, by far not the biggest waste of funds in recent years, agree with your point though.

.Rossi

ever get that feeling of déjà vu?
At the risk of being thought a naive tosser, I really cannot believe that either Rooney or Carrick would leak stuff to the press

Their best days might be over but I don't believe they would lose their professionalism by spouting stuff to the press

I am half inclined to think Mourinho may well have misjudged the situation going in too hard on his players

That's dangerous for him

He did the same at Chelsea and the players had him out

He shouldn't think the same might not happen at OT

After all, old big head Cloughie suffered the same experience at Leeds back in the 70s

History repeating itself?
Clough and Leeds United?

LvG was not our Don Revie :D

Status
Not open for further replies.